what i think would help

what i think would help

in Suggestions

Posted by: jorjelagay.5780

jorjelagay.5780

i think that a damage tracker could help in gw2 or a dps meter i would like to know how i am doing on dmg and generally how helpful i actually am vs what i just assume

what i think would help

in Suggestions

Posted by: TheDaiBish.9735

TheDaiBish.9735

If your team doesn’t die and you get through the encounter, that should be an indicator of how helpful you are.

I’d be all for a personal meter in the Mists for theory crafting, but I don’t think a shared parser would do the game any favours.

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

what i think would help

in Suggestions

jorjelagay.5780

you are right it would mostly be fore making sure my thief has the proper dmg( for my liking) and survivability. just seeing “this does that when you …” does not tell me the dps i am putting out, and i would like to know as so i know if i can solo that vet or not.

what i think would help

in Suggestions

Posted by: Doomguard.5094

Doomguard.5094

They already said they have no plans of making you play an interface, so no such thing will ever come. I for one am strongly against such meters, it would only serve to point fingers, even if you are only seeing your own, people would still claim THEY are doing good and that YOU are the one that sucks. TheBaiBish said it well, if your group survived the encounter, then you’re doing good and that’s all that matters.

what i think would help

in Suggestions

jorjelagay.5780

just to point out even with out the meter people will point blame as they already do, and even if it was not an active combat meter and more like a calculator that told you what your auto attack dps is with current build gear and stats and it can always be something you can turn off even