HELP ME WITH DYES PLEASE

HELP ME WITH DYES PLEASE

in Sylvari

Posted by: Peatre.3207

Peatre.3207

umm have no idea what the chest piece is and the colours, i want to match this identically as it looks insanely cool. Any help would be appreciated. I have all other pieces of the armour just not the chest with the feathery strap.

Attachments:

HELP ME WITH DYES PLEASE

in Sylvari

Posted by: Arikyali.5804

Arikyali.5804

umm have no idea what the chest piece is and the colours, i want to match this identically as it looks insanely cool. Any help would be appreciated. I have all other pieces of the armour just not the chest with the feathery strap.

I don’t think that’s the chestpiece. It looks like the sneakthief set, but the ‘feathery strap’ is probably part of a cultural piece shoulderpads.

HELP ME WITH DYES PLEASE

in Sylvari

Peatre.3207

I don’t think that’s the chestpiece. It looks like the sneakthief set, but the ‘feathery strap’ is probably part of a cultural piece shoulderpads.

do you know what the chestpiece is at least? and the dye colour?

HELP ME WITH DYES PLEASE

in Sylvari

Posted by: Anyandrell.6238

Anyandrell.6238

Sneakthief chestpiece
Evergreen shoulders and leggings (cultural Tier 1)
Nightshade boots, helm and gloves (cultural Tier 2)

As for the dyes, it’s hard to tell, the screenshot looks a tad “yellowed” up, but I’d think that the lightest color would be in the yellow or orange hues (either honey ice or white gold) and the darker colors in the brown or red hues (try midnight red, midnight rust, midnight rose or dark chocolate) – maybe even midnight fire, it’s known to not be black on leather or metal but rather a brownish-red color.

HELP ME WITH DYES PLEASE

in Sylvari

Anyandrell.6238

Btw when you finally get it, don’t forget to post a screenshot so we can see if you got it finally

HELP ME WITH DYES PLEASE

in Sylvari

Posted by: Soulmyr.8094

Soulmyr.8094

The screenshot is obviously altered with a yellow filter so you probably won’t be able to do an exact match.
The dyes are probably white/celestial, oxblood or another dark shade of red and black or a dark blue dye.

HELP ME WITH DYES PLEASE

in Sylvari

Posted by: Soulmyr.8094

Soulmyr.8094

The screenshot is obviously altered with a yellow filter so you probably won’t be able to do an exact match.
The dyes might be white/celestial, oxblood or another dark shade of red and black or a dark blue dye.

HELP ME WITH DYES PLEASE

in Sylvari

Peatre.3207

Sneakthief chestpiece

As for the dyes, it’s hard to tell, the screenshot looks a tad “yellowed” up, but I’d think that the lightest color would be in the yellow or orange hues (either honey ice or white gold) and the darker colors in the brown or red hues (try midnight red, midnight rust, midnight rose or dark chocolate) – maybe even midnight fire, it’s known to not be black on leather or metal but rather a brownish-red color.

not evergreen shoulders, they look different.. they have leaves but not the same as in the photo

HELP ME WITH DYES PLEASE

in Sylvari

Peatre.3207

Sneakthief chestpiece

not evergreen shoulders, they look different.. they have leaves but not the same as in the photo

my bad, it is the evergreen shoulders… thanks so much for the help mate <3

HELP ME WITH DYES PLEASE

in Sylvari

Anyandrell.6238

Don’t forget to post a photo when you get everything set