How do I exit the Grove?

How do I exit the Grove?

in Sylvari

Posted by: garyoak.7284

garyoak.7284

Q:

I’m trying to get to the Halloween event but I can’t seem to exit the Grove after visiting Caithe’s home! I’ve been to both cave exits but they don’t seem to lead anywhere!

How do I exit the Grove?

How do I exit the Grove?

in Sylvari

Posted by: garyoak.7284

garyoak.7284

A:

I’ve tried teleporting but the only locations I can teleport to are locations within The Grove such as Ronan’s Waypoint and Upper Commons Waypoint.

I don’t see any round icon that looks like a door. The only round icon I could find on the bottom right side of the screen was the world map button.

Where is the portal that allows me to leave The Grove?

How do I exit the Grove?

in Sylvari

Posted by: Niji.8034

Niji.8034

I’m not sure, if I understand your problem. Can’t you use a portal or just teleport? Those are the only two ways to leave the Grove.

Edit: I forgot the Heart of Mists. You can go to Lion’s Arch immediately, wherever you are, through it. From the Grove, too.

Lazul – Sylvari – Elementalist
Drakkar-See[De]

(edited by Niji.8034)

How do I exit the Grove?

in Sylvari

Posted by: vespers.1759

vespers.1759

you’re in an instance. near the bottom right side of the screen there’s a roound icon that looks kinda like a door. just click that.

Bristleback can’t hit anything? Let’s fix the HP bug instead.

How do I exit the Grove?

in Sylvari

Posted by: Bullfrog.1324

Bullfrog.1324

Take the Upper Commons teleport, then head north. The gate to Lion’s Arch should be a purple circle, and the exit to Caledon Forest is to the northwest.

I’d rather regret something I’d done than regret doing nothing.
[Profession Synonym] Lexxi [ANGL] – Tarnished Coast