I want wings!

I want wings!

in Sylvari

Posted by: Moonrabbit.1543

Moonrabbit.1543

Is there any sylvari medium armor with wings, or is the only armor set with wings the one light armor set?

I want wings!

in Sylvari

Posted by: gamefreak.5673

gamefreak.5673

Light armor should be the only ones with wings for now.

I want wings!

in Sylvari

Moonrabbit.1543

That is disappointing. Why are all the medium armor sets either nondescript or bad looking?

I want wings!

in Sylvari

Posted by: Nageth.5648

Nageth.5648

I do find it odd that t2 light looks better than t3.

I want wings!

in Sylvari

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

I wish. Medium armor is so neglected though.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

I want wings!

in Sylvari

Posted by: Kouken.8604

Kouken.8604

medium tier3 is the most stunning set ingame, have 5 pieces myself (helm is meh) worth every bit of gold

I want wings!

in Sylvari

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

That is disappointing. Why are all the medium armor sets either nondescript or bad looking?

I found that really funny to read, I feel EXACTLY the same way about the Light armour sets. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side :P

I want wings!

in Sylvari

Moonrabbit.1543

medium tier3 is the most stunning set ingame, have 5 pieces myself (helm is meh) worth every bit of gold

I am sure that I have probably seen this before, but can you provide a link?

I want wings!

in Sylvari

Posted by: EsLafiel.4517

EsLafiel.4517

are you on drugs are something, at lest for females. The t3 light is by far better.

Now I will admits the t2 shoulderpads are awesome, best in game no doubt.

However the rest of it is not good at all. Ps, using my bottom bar to block out my shoes, because still got the t1 shoes, which sucks but within a week I will have money for the t3 shoes.

Attachments:

I want wings!

in Sylvari

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

For female Sylvari the Twilight Arbor medium armor is just perfect. First time I previewed it trough the vendors I decided to grind TA until I got it. And after +50 runs later I was a happy Sylvari… (this was done before they raised the token rewards for dungeons)

I want wings!

in Sylvari

Posted by: Nageth.5648

Nageth.5648

are you on drugs are something, at lest for females. The t3 light is by far better.

Now I will admits the t2 shoulderpads are awesome, best in game no doubt.

However the rest of it is not good at all. Ps, using my bottom bar to block out my shoes, because still got the t1 shoes, which sucks but within a week I will have money for the t3 shoes.

I think t2 matches my Sylvari much better than t3.

Attachments:

I want wings!

in Sylvari

Posted by: Kouken.8604

Kouken.8604

Attachments:

I want wings!

in Sylvari

Posted by: Zalani.9827

Zalani.9827

For right now I have the T1 medium mogged on my Sylvari, love it a lot right now.
I may have to start grinding though for TA armour when I get a chance.
It looks pretty awesome. Also, does the TA medium armour glow for Sylvari?

Jadis Narnia-Sylvari Ranger of [EDGE]
Dragonbrand

I want wings!

in Sylvari

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

Is that T2? And btw, do the cultural armors have stats on them? Or no?

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

I want wings!

in Sylvari

Posted by: chris.5893

chris.5893

Yes they have stats..Although i hate that my tier 1 and 3 are nice and tier 2 its just awful..btw sylvari thief is pretty cool on cultural..tier 1 and 3 ONLY.

I want wings!

in Sylvari

Posted by: Ireniicus.2167

Ireniicus.2167

I have noticed the tier2 armour glows. Does the Tier3 have a similar/any effect?

I want wings!

in Sylvari

Posted by: Tjihyana.2536

Tjihyana.2536

Is that T2? And btw, do the cultural armors have stats on them? Or no?

That is the medium armor T3 without it’s headpiece. And cultural armor do have stats on them, but they are heavily outshined by dungeon armors to what I have heard.

I want wings!

in Sylvari

Posted by: Geogaddie.8193

Geogaddie.8193

This is my sylvari in medium tier 3 armor. Weapons are corrupted dagger and destroyer pistol before anyone asks

Attachments:

I want wings!

in Sylvari

Posted by: Parvati.5780

Parvati.5780

Medium T3 is really good, it was the armor I aimed to get when first seeing it at level one. So I did get it. Medium Tier 1 is not so bad (I use it for my magic find set), I found medium tier two to be somewhat “meh” though.

Having a winged medium set would be a good addition. When I saw a Sylvari female Mesmer with it, running about with a sword. She looked really fantasy story style awesome. It almost made me want to roll a Sylvari female Mesmer :p

I want wings!

in Sylvari

Posted by: Rarespawn.6028

Rarespawn.6028

Personally, I love the Tier 1 and 2 light armor sets for Sylvari the most, I think they look better than Tier 3!

For worst looking sylvari armor, I think the Tier 2 heavy and medium armor are just lazy/sloppy looking. Especially the heavy armor, as it only has two dye slots per piece of armor, and it is very poorly blended! The armor would look really cool if they had spent a little more time deciding where the colors go. and blending it a little better.

This really irks me, because you can see someone spent oodles of time on the light armor, getting everything to blend really well!

Mesmer 80, Elementalist 80, Guardian 80, Ranger 40

I want wings!

in Sylvari

Posted by: Kitsune.1583

Kitsune.1583

My ranger is jealous of the lovely wing look of the light armor :< But this is the class I’m happiest with playing so I deal with it.