Is sylvari "blood" drinkable?

in Sylvari

Posted by: Erridein.8394

Erridein.8394

As we know, sylvari don’t have red salty blood like mammals. There are golden sap in their veins. And we have maple syrop and birch sap (and maybe another) to eat in real world. Sylvari sap must be even sweeter, because they need more energy than trees, and sugar is a source of the energy.
I do not think that sylvari blood may be poisoned because they don’t have poisonous skills. So it’s can’t be an obstacle.

Most peoples would not eat or drink blood of another intelligent beings, but some psychopathic/sadistic/Nightmare courtier/person who do not know that sylvari are intelligent beings (posible when sylvari just appears) could have use of it.
And what about oakhearts “blood”? They are not intelligent beings or dogs (like fern hound) and we can kill them in game, so there are no reason not drink their sap and use their wood and etc.

in Sylvari

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Why just stop at blood? Can you get drugged up from Syvari hair? Not to mention, Sylvari are sapient beings, and judging from the crap that we humans do to one another … it’s not at all impossible for a “cannibal” Sylvari to exist.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

in Sylvari

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

<( O.o’)> *runs screaming for The Grove*

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Sylvari

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

The answer is Yes.

Maybe there’ll be a living story moment where we have to stop a crazy Human who keeps kidnapping Sylvari to use them for his pancakes.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

in Sylvari

Erridein.8394

Why just stop at blood? Can you get drugged up from Syvari hair? Not to mention, Sylvari are sapient beings, and judging from the crap that we humans do to one another … it’s not at all impossible for a “cannibal” Sylvari to exist.

Well, you can draw someone blood, then stops it, waits a small time and do it again from begining. Blood regenerate quickly. And, as I remember, sylvari foliage recovering slowly. Or I think so because of one healer from The Groove, that tells about Nerys’s fungal infection.
But if killing/hurting involved anyway, why not? Still, if sylvari hair taste like basil, you can’t eat pound of it without any meat.
And there are huge amounts of rituals (not also dark and evil) white drinking blood. Eating flesh is rarer used.

<( O.o’)> runs screaming for The Grove

Don’t be so afraid, it’s only theoretical question. Yet.

The answer is Yes.

Maybe there’ll be a living story moment where we have to stop a crazy Human who keeps kidnapping Sylvari to use them for his pancakes.

He can even sells it. Or invites us to a dinner, and we will know what we have to eat only in the end.

in Sylvari

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

Is Syrup edible?

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

in Sylvari

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

Geez…now I need to go home and check if the name “Vegan” or “Vegetarian” is taken, then put it on a Sylvari.

Unfortunately, someone probably has it on a Charr already.

in Sylvari

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

It’s probably edible. But as to whether it’s nutritious, I have no idea. I’m sure that certain Sylvari “juices” would be quite pleasant to taste though. -cough-

in Sylvari

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

It’s probably edible. But as to whether it’s nutritious, I have no idea. I’m sure that certain Sylvari “juices” would be quite pleasant to taste though. -cough-

My Sylvari’s juices tastes like strawberries and contain lotsa vitamins.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

in Sylvari

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

they might be poisonous, you know

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in Sylvari

Erridein.8394

No, animals bite sylvari all the time, but don’t become poisoned. I don’t understand, why mosquitoes and predators try to eat sylvari, but when they do it, they do not harm their health.

in Sylvari

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

No, animals bite sylvari all the time, but don’t become poisoned.

That’s not a bite, it’s a mouth hug. With teeth.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Sylvari

Posted by: Riot Inducer.8964

Riot Inducer.8964

No, animals bite sylvari all the time, but don’t become poisoned. I don’t understand, why mosquitoes and predators try to eat sylvari, but when they do it, they do not harm their health.

Idk most things that bite my sylvari tend to end up dead very quickly

in Sylvari

Erridein.8394

No, animals bite sylvari all the time, but don’t become poisoned.

That’s not a bite, it’s a mouth hug. With teeth.

How cute – they try hug sylvari to death!

Idk most things that bite my sylvari tend to end up dead very quickly

Think about things that bite Wardens or lionguards sylvari or any another poor weaklings. They live well after bitting until someone strong enough shows and kill them.

in Sylvari

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

As we know, sylvari don’t have red salty blood like mammals. There are golden sap in their veins. And we have maple syrop and birch sap (and maybe another) to eat in real world. Sylvari sap must be even sweeter, because they need more energy than trees, and sugar is a source of the energy.

:3 /plateofwaffles

in Sylvari

Posted by: SunMoonstone.3698

SunMoonstone.3698

I am learning far to much about this world…. And! Back to the Grove I go!