Light t3 Sylvari armor visual bug

in Sylvari

Posted by: QtHuynh.1893

QtHuynh.1893

when the character changes between water and land, the gloves and boots are not rendered correctly. I sent bugs report in game 2 times now. I really hope this will be fixed soon.
image: http://phoebusvn.deviantart.com/art/Sylvari-armor-bug-340327883?ga_submit=10%3A1354207574

Best,

in Sylvari

Posted by: eMKay.4028

eMKay.4028

I think I know what is causing that – had this thing myself. I think youre using Graveborn Breathing Mask (Cursed Shore Karma breathing mask). When you go underwater and its used it changes textures on some parts of sylvari cultural armor (light T2 and T3 gloves and boots for sure). I suggest either using a different mask or doing what I did – transmuting it into Consortium Breathing Mask. What causes this bug is some conflict of the Graveborn Mask and other texture. I hope this is it

in Sylvari

Posted by: QtHuynh.1893

QtHuynh.1893

I think I know what is causing that – had this thing myself. I think youre using Graveborn Breathing Mask (Cursed Shore Karma breathing mask). When you go underwater and its used it changes textures on some parts of sylvari cultural armor (light T2 and T3 gloves and boots for sure). I suggest either using a different mask or doing what I did – transmuting it into Consortium Breathing Mask. What causes this bug is some conflict of the Graveborn Mask and other texture. I hope this is it

It really worked! Thanks a lot.