Making a scarlet briar look alike sylvari

in Sylvari

Posted by: nassaya.7109

nassaya.7109

First i off all i’m having a hard time recreating a scarlet look alike appearance on my Sylvari ranger. I have a makeover kit with the hair but can’t seem to get the face right anyone have any advice of pictures of their attempt?

Have been searching google for a tutorial but not much there so i thought i’ll be making a thread on the forums and ask for help.

cheers,
Nassaya.

Nassaya Shadowheart lvl. 80 Necro
Nassaya Fireheart lvl. 80 Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – Guardians of the Dutch [GOTD]

in Sylvari

Posted by: shinreigari.7318

shinreigari.7318

Scarlet’s face is actually basically the same as Caithe’s face, but sadly, this face is not available yet.
Or maybe i misunderstood and you know already that face can’t be used and are trying to create something similar with the available faces?

in Sylvari

Posted by: SnowHawk.3615

SnowHawk.3615

Shin is wrong her face was released.
There is a face just like hers, while Caithe’s nose is large and has a bend in it- scarlet’s was small – I wish I had a picture of the face, the lips are heart shaped it’s one of the newer faces but it was not included in the recent reskin faces it was the one before that – the one versions that came with the bug eyes and no nose one, it came along with that

AH i have a picture of it— this is my sister’s Sylvari with Scarlet’s face. Since now they released her hair- you can create it – red hair and dark ?green? skin idr what she looked like exactly.

Attachments:

(edited by SnowHawk.3615)

in Sylvari

Posted by: shinreigari.7318

shinreigari.7318

You can change the size and bend of the nose on each face so the difference between their noses doesn’t mean it’s not the same face :P
Though i looked after it again and realized i’m only half right. Scarlet’s face hasn’t been released so far, but it’s not the same as Caithe’s face either. What confused me was that the patterns on their faces are very similar if not the same, but Scarlet has more little details in her face. I’ll post a picture of each, compare them and you can see the markings are kind of in the same places. You can also see that Scarlet’s face is not the same as the one you posted.

Attachments:

in Sylvari

Posted by: Thiagugu.9682

Thiagugu.9682

Scarlet’s face hasn’t been released so far, but it’s not the same as Caithe’s face either. […] You can also see that Scarlet’s face is not the same as the one you posted.

This.
Also:

Scarlet’s face hasn’t been released yet, so you can’t make a sylvari look exactly like her. You can get pretty close though.

“Don’t be discouraged, darling. You can’t help being inferior.”

in Sylvari

Posted by: Ravenhunt.2735

Ravenhunt.2735

Here some Pictures of her that i made in the first Queens… thingy… gauntlet. x3

But the sad point, her face is unique, like Jennahs, Logans, Rytlocks and so on.
Every great hero have a unique face.
And i dont believe that her face will ever come with an update for player characters. ;_;

Or it comes as a changed preset, like Rox face.
Rox face is the same, but the eyes looks like…. kitten . x3
I dont hope ANet do this to scarlets face. x___X

You can make her armor and colors. But no face fit scarlets.
So i made the face of my ingineer how i like her.
I think this is the best thing you can do.

PS:
SCARLET \o/

Attachments:

Ventari says: “Act with wisdom, but act”
Meme says: “Meme?”

(edited by Ravenhunt.2735)

in Sylvari

Posted by: Shinya.2598

Shinya.2598

Wow, if thats your sylvari. You must post pictures of the bars here. Will u do it if i send you a makeover kit?

in Sylvari

Shinya.2598

Oh w8. I didn’t read it carefully. You Said you took them :/

in Sylvari

Shinya.2598

Shin is wrong her face was released.
There is a face just like hers, while Caithe’s nose is large and has a bend in it- scarlet’s was small – I wish I had a picture of the face, the lips are heart shaped it’s one of the newer faces but it was not included in the recent reskin faces it was the one before that – the one versions that came with the bug eyes and no nose one, it came along with that

AH i have a picture of it— this is my sister’s Sylvari with Scarlet’s face. Since now they released her hair- you can create it – red hair and dark ?green? skin idr what she looked like exactly.

That is not at all her face :P

in Sylvari

Posted by: Ravenhunt.2735

Ravenhunt.2735

Oh, sorry… XD haha
The first three pictures are Scarlet himself in Queens gauntlet.
The last is my Sylvari from backside to show that you can make her armor but not her face.

I forget to say this.

I wont her face so bad… ok… that sounds not right… i mean… you know what i mean. >_>

Ventari says: “Act with wisdom, but act”
Meme says: “Meme?”

in Sylvari

Shinya.2598

Oh, sorry… XD haha
The first three pictures are Scarlet himself in Queens gauntlet.
The last is my Sylvari from backside to show that you can make her armor but not her face.

I forget to say this.

I wont her face so bad… ok… that sounds not right… i mean… you know what i mean. >_>

Couldn’t have said it better myself x)

in Sylvari

Posted by: Durzo.4693

Durzo.4693

Dam(+n), I found her

Attachments: