Rate my Sylvari and I'll rate yours

in Sylvari

Posted by: DrDivine.5378

DrDivine.5378

He’s a mesmer, I wish there was more plant armor to choose from.

Attachments:

in Sylvari

Posted by: Alkonium.9164

Alkonium.9164

7/10
Well made, though a bit flashy for my taste.

Here’s my Warrior Feanwan:

Attachments:

in Sylvari

Posted by: DrDivine.5378

DrDivine.5378

7/10
Well made, though a bit flashy for my taste.

Here’s my Warrior Feanwan:

8/10, I like the general color scheme, though I do think it could benefit from having a little more going on to make her stand out armor wise.

in Sylvari

Posted by: Roseberry.8912

Roseberry.8912

Hahaha becuase I’m addicted to threads like this, here’s my sylvari Aerwyna Nereyda!

I’ll rate both yer sylvaris!

I’ll give DrDivine 9/10, I love how crazy you look! XD

Alkonium, you’ll get 9/10 too, she’s adorable!

Attachments:

in Sylvari

Posted by: Shadechidna.9153

Shadechidna.9153

8/10 She looks so pretty and glowy :o I like!

Mine has a dark look to him because he’s a mercenary and a bit of a dark history with nearly being turned into a nightmare court member xD he was freed by one of our many, MANY saviors…but it still left a mark on him :<

Attachments:

Chronas Frostfur – Charr Ele of Jade Quarry
Hezrou Shok – Sylvari Ranger of JQ [MAIN]

(edited by Shadechidna.9153)

in Sylvari

Alkonium.9164

8/10 Great way to come up with a backstory without contradicting what’s already there.

Here’s one of my other two Sylavari: Colours are a bit off since I took this picture in the Mists.

Edit: Added a better picture.

Attachments:

(edited by Alkonium.9164)

in Sylvari

Posted by: Elynaeh.8164

Elynaeh.8164

Id say 7/10 since I just dont like ‘Normal’ armor on sylvari But i like the color scheme

Here is my ‘precious’

Attachments:

in Sylvari

Posted by: KeyLimPi.9031

KeyLimPi.9031

I like the coloring but I can’t help but stare into the soulless void of eyes lol. I’d probably replace the top though.

8/10, change the top and eyes and I’d be perfectly fine xD

Attachments:

in Sylvari

Alkonium.9164

6/10 – I’m sure it’s good, but the pose and the lighting make it really hard to tell.

Feanwan again, this time in uniform:

Attachments:

in Sylvari

Posted by: Soulmyr.8094

Soulmyr.8094

Alkonium 6.5/10, colors are a bit dull and you could mix it a bit.
My guardian:

Attachments:

(edited by Soulmyr.8094)

in Sylvari

Posted by: Ani.8473

Ani.8473

I LOVE those kind of threads

DrDivine: 5/10 Nice color scheme, but looks a bit jumbled for me, weapon doesn’f fit very well and I don’t like the face.

Alkonium: 5/10 Friendly warrior, great look on the face But a bit too ‘unflashy’ for my taste.

Roseberry: 7/10 Solid look, aren’t Sylvaris georgious when they glow? Though I feel there is missing the ‘cherry on top’ if you know what I mean

Shadechidna: 7/10 Though I think Sylvaris are the chars you should see most of the skin because its so beautiful I like your look, especially the red in the hair g

Elynaeh 8.5/10 Wonderful style, very well fitting colors for the sylvari, but this eyes…;) Don’t like the shoulders.

KeyLimPi 6/10 Not the best shot, but looks kinda crazy, I like that!

Soulmyr 10/10 That’s my favourite, that’s how a Sylvari should look like! Wonderful how you mixed that green and blue into a natural feeling with this ley line sword!

Here are my two Sylvari girls:

Attachments:

Leader of [EoL] Evolution of Loneliness – http://eol.notjustfor.me/ :)

in Sylvari

Alkonium.9164

7/10 for both. The purple almost seems to glow, giving off a bit of an ethereal look.

Attachments:

in Sylvari

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

She looks nice, I’ll give you 8/10.
Here’s two of my highest leveled Sylvari so far.

Attachments:

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|

in Sylvari

Posted by: LadySwan.8751

LadySwan.8751

@ Alga
I give the first 7/10 I really like the greens you’ve chosen for her and a 8/10 for the second cause shes unique QvQ

here’s my baby :
(I coudlnt decide on a pic, but its all the same character)

Attachments:

in Sylvari

Alkonium.9164

9/10 He seems like a fun guy.

My third Sylvari Character:
He’s meant to be an ingame cosplay of a character from something else, I’ll let you guess who and what of.

Attachments:

(edited by Alkonium.9164)

in Sylvari

Posted by: Daevan.1639

Daevan.1639

Alkonium: 9/10. I have a thing for blue Sylvari, and the white hair fits perfectly.
Here’s one of mine, and probably my current “main.” She’s very much a work-in-progress, but the skin color and hair are pretty much locked in. Still just level 8, which is why gloves and shoulder armor isn’t included.

Attachments:

in Sylvari

Posted by: Lorelei.7809

Lorelei.7809

I hope that was an intended pun… fungi…. fun guy… er…. @alkonium

@Daevan 10/10. Great look

Attachments:

(edited by Lorelei.7809)

in Sylvari

Posted by: Nausiation.1469

Nausiation.1469

lorelei: I like the first one, not too original but it looks good, 8/10. I Don’t like the second one that much though, 6/10.

Here’s mine, a ranger.

Attachments:

in Sylvari

Posted by: ChibiLlama.6439

ChibiLlama.6439

Meet… CHICKEN COOKIE. The necromancer. She’s as cute as a button!!!

Note: I’m on my phone atm, I’ll edit this post with a rate once I get to a computer xD

Attachments:

(edited by ChibiLlama.6439)

in Sylvari

Posted by: saxmachine.6024

saxmachine.6024

8/10 very striking sylvari and I think the colours of the armour blend well. Suitable as a Sylvari necro as they aren’t evil, just curious.

Here is my Mesmer “Saxy Imagery”. I love how much variety you can get out of different players Sylvari’s

Attachments:

in Sylvari

Posted by: LadySwan.8751

LadySwan.8751

lorelei: I like the first one, not too original but it looks good, 8/10. I Don’t like the second one that much though, 6/10.

Here’s mine, a ranger.

I’ve already rated and posted my sylvari earlier on but yours is so pretty !! i really like her hair and shade of green! and the bows a plus~

in Sylvari

Posted by: TwinFrozr.6214

TwinFrozr.6214

Honestly? 3/10.

Horrible face and weapon skin, but the cultural armor is nice and the dyes kinda fits the mesmer (though I would personally go magenta/white for a cleaner look). Or it’s just me being too boring

Sharing a few pics of my Elementalist, which I one day hope I will love for more than just its looks.

Attachments:

in Sylvari

Posted by: Andrax.4576

Andrax.4576

@DrDivine, 5/10. I kinda like how the colors blend together, but im not too huge fan of the colors themselves.

Anyways, here is my elementalist

Attachments:

Rose Osiana [Elementalist]
Gandara EU
[DYE]

in Sylvari

Posted by: Anyandrell.6238

Anyandrell.6238

@Dr. Divine, I’ll give it a 8/10. I am not crazy about the color scheme you used, but I have to admit it’s very unusual, so what you loose on weird colors you gain on being so unique. One thing is for sure, everybody will notice you, no matter where you are (not sure about the volcano tho lol)

Alkonium, your first one, she’s pretty, but somehow that non-sylvari armor doesn’t look too good on her. 7/10. Your other two, they do look better, I still prefer Sylvari in – well, plant armor. 8/10

Roseberry, beautiful she is so suave! 10/10!

Shadechidna, a 10/10 for your Sylvari too, he is a dark handsome guy!

Elynaeh, I love that color scheme! 10/10

KeyLimPi, love it! So original! 10/10 too!

Soulmyr, your guardian is breathtaking. It’s like a being of elementa power of nature. 20/10!

Ani, your first one I rate 9/10 due to non-Sylvari armor. Second gets a 10/10, love the color scheme!

Same goes for Alga. 9/10 for the first, 10/10 for the second.

LadySwan, your Sylvari is one of those that CAN wear non-sylvari armor and still look good. Still, non-sylvari armor. 9/10

Daevan, 9/10. See above.

Lorelei, 10/10 for both yours. The first one made me think of a coleus plant. The second one of a tropical plant I saw one time (yes, carnivorous one)

Nausiation, even if yours isn’t wearing sylvari armor, i have to give it a 10/10. She looks amazing.

ChibiLlama, yes, she is very sweet! 10/10

saxmachine, that Sylvari of yours is hot, baby, hot! 20/10!!!

TwinFrozr, the Phoenix would be one of the few non-sylvari armors that actually manage to look sylvari-ish. I love the color scheme. 10/10

Andrax, your Rose looks delicate like a rose. and beautiful. 10/10

Anyway, here are my 3 level 80 Sylvari, in order, necromancer, mesmer and elementalist.

Attachments:

(edited by Anyandrell.6238)

in Sylvari

Posted by: Chaos.3579

Chaos.3579

ill rate the top at 7/10 fits the look of fall which im guessing you were going for.

no image editing software was used to edit my screen. its raw from ingame
had to break out of the map in the grove, get to a nice open sky background, use the musical harps idle animation and time the closing of the harps bundle so my twilight would be above my shoulder and would activate its sky explosion effect so i could screen it in the 1/2 second its visable.
took alot of tries but the fruits of my labor gave me my characters staple screenshot

Attachments:

in Sylvari

Posted by: Numbers.3241

Numbers.3241

@Chaos: 8/10 for me, I really like the mood. You take good screenshot. I think it’s hard to tell it’s sylvari though at this point

@Anyandrel: 10/10. I love all of yours. You do a great job of picking a theme.

Here’s mine- a warrior, but built the character concept around kudzu (I love how it looks). I went yellow on a lark (such an awful skin color usually), but I have never changed it because it’s grown on me.

Attachments:

(edited by Numbers.3241)

in Sylvari

Posted by: Anyandrell.6238

Anyandrell.6238

Looks beautiful, like a little sprite!

in Sylvari

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

@ Numbers, since Anyandrell don’t have any. 10/10! Looks absolutely stunning!
@ Anyandrell… didn’t see that u had ones above…

Meet Lumi Maua, my first ever Sylvari!!!

Attachments:

Kima & Co

(edited by Frostfang.5109)

in Sylvari

Posted by: Lorelei.7809

Lorelei.7809

@Anyandrell: Love your looks. Your necro and ele are very fitting of profession. Your mesmer’s color scheme reminds me more of a guardian, but still beautiful!

I wasn’t thinking of a coleus plant, but you’re right! I might start going with that theme more when I make color schemes for her (I think I’ll end up going for dryad…. I wish there were more planty gear…). I’m glad you call my engie a tropical (carnivorous, even!) plant…. I was going for exotic, so it sounds like I succeeded!

@Numbers, great look! You really did yellow skin tone well

in Sylvari

Posted by: magentalane.4923

magentalane.4923

10/10! Absolutely beautiful. That first photo in particular.

Attachments:

in Sylvari

Posted by: Kirkkis.8270

Kirkkis.8270

10/10! Absolutely beautiful. That first photo in particular.

10/10 I love the way they all look! Very well done on all of them Creative with great color schemes.

Here is mine, a Sylvari Ranger.

Attachments:

in Sylvari

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

7/10 I’d prefer a bit more sylvari armour… but the face and the choices of color look great!

Attachments:

Kima & Co