Scarlets Face plz

Scarlets Face plz

in Sylvari

Posted by: Pyro.2698

Pyro.2698

We need Scarlet Briar’s face, and Caith’s face in the makeover kit, urgently!

Scarlets Face plz

in Sylvari

Posted by: Shinya.2598

Shinya.2598

We need Scarlet Briar’s face, and Caith’s face in the makeover kit, urgently!

I like both their Faces. I’d rly like Scarlets face too. They Said pre-release that we where gonna be able to look like all the NPC’s pretty much. I hope they stick to that.

We need a angry face like Scarlets, i’m not at all a fan of the Female Faces we have. Especially not the new ones. When i try to make a sylvari, i make it 10-20 levels and Then i delite it cuz i just can’t be happy

Scarlets Face plz

in Sylvari

Posted by: shinreigari.7318

shinreigari.7318

I agree we need more “angry” sylvari faces, or at least a few that are not so smiley and naive ones…. but i think the problem is the basic sylvari animation. When the character is idling – at least the female ones – it looks around curiously and smiles – and that’s cute but i want to make a character that is moody and doesn’t act like a child (i know, i know, they are kinda “newborn” persons). So their basic animation just might not fit the character i have in mind.

Scarlets Face plz

in Sylvari

Shinya.2598

I agree we need more “angry” sylvari faces, or at least a few that are not so smiley and naive ones…. but i think the problem is the basic sylvari animation. When the character is idling – at least the female ones – it looks around curiously and smiles – and that’s cute but i want to make a character that is moody and doesn’t act like a child (i know, i know, they are kinda “newborn” persons). So their basic animation just might not fit the character i have in mind.

I like the new born idea btw, but we still need a serious face. I was asking for Scarlets Hair in this forum and we finally got it!
Dont keep me waiting for the face! It can’t be that hard to fix? (Plzplzplz)

Scarlets Face plz

in Sylvari

Posted by: Nuclearmouse.5841

Nuclearmouse.5841

Other than the bark face all the male sylvari faces that are “plantlike” rather than just human with twigs glued on have eyes and lips that are just excessively feminine. Quite frankly if you want new female sylvari faces give them the male ones, they already look too female!

Scarlets Face plz

in Sylvari

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

I’ve already seen half a dozen Scarlet look-alikes, especially since her hair became available. For a character everyone hated, people sure to love to copy her look, for whatever reason.

I’d rather not have Scarlet’s face so that at the very least there aren’t literal carbon copies of Scarlet running around.

Scarlets Face plz

in Sylvari

Shinya.2598

I’ve already seen half a dozen Scarlet look-alikes, especially since her hair became available. For a character everyone hated, people sure to love to copy her look, for whatever reason.

I’d rather not have Scarlet’s face so that at the very least there aren’t literal carbon copies of Scarlet running around.

No there’s not. Havent seen one in EU.
Plox

Attachments:

Scarlets Face plz

in Sylvari

Posted by: Creamtoast.6295

Creamtoast.6295

I don’t think they’ll implement the two faces since they are essential to the identity of two of the MAJOR characters in Guild Wars 2.
Would be great thought if they would implement more faces to the character creator itself, since without the Total Makeover Kits, there really aren’t that many options

“War, war never changes.”

Scarlets Face plz

in Sylvari

Posted by: Pyro.2698

Pyro.2698

I don’t think they’ll implement the two faces since they are essential to the identity of two of the MAJOR characters in Guild Wars 2.
Would be great thought if they would implement more faces to the character creator itself, since without the Total Makeover Kits, there really aren’t that many options

Not a single new player will know even who she is

Scarlets Face plz

in Sylvari

Shinya.2598

Shameless Bump on this topic, just because i want her face so bad

Scarlets Face plz

in Sylvari

Posted by: Syntharia.8067

Syntharia.8067

^ pwetty pwease anet

For Ponei!

Scarlets Face plz

in Sylvari

Posted by: shinreigari.7318

shinreigari.7318

Rytlock, Eir and Zojja are just as major characters, yet their face can be chosen by default if i’m not mistaken. I don’t know about Logan though, people say his face isn’t available but a lot of male faces just look so similar in my eyes that i always thought it’s available :P
I wouldn’t really like to see a Scarlet copy running around every corner though…