Sylvari Glowing

Sylvari Glowing

in Sylvari

Posted by: Raven Scorn.7591

Raven Scorn.7591

I’ve noticed the Sylvari’s glowing markings glow then fade at night, it’s very annoying. I honestly don’t know about the rest of Sylvari players but I wish for it to stay glowing when it’s night time. It looked better that way. Why not keep it that way?

“…Death is as blind as the eye can see…”

Sylvari Glowing

in Sylvari

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Personal taste, I guess. I personally like the pulsing glow. It’s like a calming rhythm.

Sylvari Glowing

in Sylvari

Posted by: Toli Rosca.9041

Toli Rosca.9041

Isn’t there something in the settings that does that? try looking in the graphics settings. but I think it might be lowering your graphic settings. I know on my last computer where I had to have lower graphic options there was no pulse. But on my new pc it pulses. I like it. Of course you can dim the glow completely if you find it distracting.

But I agree that an option to maintain glow would be cool.

Sylvari Glowing

in Sylvari

Posted by: Ehecatl.9172

Ehecatl.9172

Get a group of sylvari together at night and watch. The glow pulses together in unison.

The sylvari glow is like the pulse of a giant, shared heart beat. It’s little details like this that I love.

Sylvari Glowing

in Sylvari

Posted by: Phillip.9318

Phillip.9318

The glow on my Sylvaris stay stable when I play on my home pc or laptop so it must be a setting. The graphics settings on my game is turned down low on both my laptop and pc so I assume if you play around with them one will stop the glow from pulsing.