Sylvari purpose theory.

Sylvari purpose theory.

in Sylvari

Posted by: Leviathan.7459

Leviathan.7459

So Sylvari just popped out of nowhere and I was thinking that the Sylvari were made to replace Humans. I mean, let’s face it guys, the Humans are probably doomed to extinction. So I was thinking that the Sylvari were created to replace the Human’s place on Tyria. What do you think?

Sylvari purpose theory.

in Sylvari

Posted by: Sitkaz.5463

Sitkaz.5463

Created by who though?

Sylvari purpose theory.

in Sylvari

Posted by: Caledas.5387

Caledas.5387

Maybe not to replace humans even though humans are diminished in numbers because they’ve had 400 years of bad luck. Maybe to replace dwarves. The dwarves are the only real race left that survived the dragons ( I know there are jotun still around but they are not the same as they used to be).

Maybe the world ( not trying to make this sound like a strange Gaia theory) “knows” that the dwarves are going extinct and is replacing them with another race to defeat the dragons. Maintaining some sort of equilibrium.

Sylvari purpose theory.

in Sylvari

Posted by: Genreninja.8516

Genreninja.8516

There is a great theory floating around that the Sylvari are actually the minions/servants of an elder dragon that was influenced/corrupted by the Ventari tablet while it slept.

I like this theory.

Sylvari purpose theory.

in Sylvari

Posted by: knbBlackTemplar.3059

knbBlackTemplar.3059

So Sylvari just popped out of nowhere and I was thinking that the Sylvari were made to replace Humans. I mean, let’s face it guys, the Humans are probably doomed to extinction. So I was thinking that the Sylvari were created to replace the Human’s place on Tyria. What do you think?

Humans can’t extinct, it’s humans. They’re can live in everywhere, they can survive everything if it’s physically possible. Only way to kill entire human race – track down every single person. If few survive – in some time they’re grow strength back and repopulate entire world like always they do.

80’s: Sylvari Necromancer (Main). Human: Thief, Warrior (PvP Main), Engineer. Charr Guardian

(edited by knbBlackTemplar.3059)

Sylvari purpose theory.

in Sylvari

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Only way to kill entire human race – track down every single person. If few survive – in some time they’re grow strength back and repopulate entire world like always they do.

Well, I’m sure you can knock the numbers down to a point where inbreeding would do the rest of the job.

Then again, I was born in West Virginia, so who knows how much the pool would have to shrink to go bad.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

Sylvari purpose theory.

in Sylvari

Posted by: Regenerator.7326

Regenerator.7326

Only way to kill entire human race – track down every single person. If few survive – in some time they’re grow strength back and repopulate entire world like always they do.

Well, I’m sure you can knock the numbers down to a point where inbreeding would do the rest of the job.

Then again, I was born in West Virginia, so who knows how much the pool would have to shrink to go bad.

i think its 200 minimum for human to avoid inbreed penalties according to one of my lectures, statistically speaking. dont have the source tho

Sylvari purpose theory.

in Sylvari

Posted by: Aneirin Cadwall.9126

Aneirin Cadwall.9126

i think its 200 minimum for human to avoid inbreed penalties according to one of my lectures, statistically speaking. dont have the source tho

Pardon the intrusion (and bump), but I was compelled to point out the irony of your username in the context of this thread…

Men who achieve some power desire more until they destroy themselves trying to get it.—Turai Ossa
Sanctum of Rall since beta 3. Mesmer since 1070 AE

Sylvari purpose theory.

in Sylvari

Posted by: Erridein.8394

Erridein.8394

There is a great theory floating around that the Sylvari are actually the minions/servants of an elder dragon that was influenced/corrupted by the Ventari tablet while it slept.

I like this theory.

But Malyck (sylvari from another Tree from one of personal stories) has a very similar personality, while he wasn’t affected by tablet before he wakes. How can it be, if sylvari are elder dragon’s minions?

(edited by Erridein.8394)