in Sylvari

Posted by: Aro.8275

Aro.8275

Are you.. lost to nightmare?

it's sad to play sylvari

in Sylvari

Posted by: bird.5920

bird.5920

I’m part of a Nightmare Court rp guild. Going through this story was…interesting, to say the least.

For all of us. ;p

it's sad to play sylvari

in Sylvari

Posted by: Kirkkis.8270

Kirkkis.8270

I think it would be so great if your personal story had the ability “veer off” into other directions. Such as falling to nightmare, human separatists, charr renegades or inquest. Sometimes, it bums me out that your character is instantly “good” regardless of how you make it.

it's sad to play sylvari

in Sylvari

Posted by: Calliope.8675

Calliope.8675

Don’t forget the Soundless. While not “evil” the way courtiers are, they not wholly good either.

it's sad to play sylvari

in Sylvari

Posted by: Archon.6480

Archon.6480

Um, yeah!? Faolain was right so kill all those filthy horses! Turn them beasts into burger meat!

Jade Quarry – Esparie
Illustrious Exhausted Primordial Legendary Druid, and Mesmer for fun
PvE | PvP (1500)| WvW | Fractals | Dungeons

it's sad to play sylvari

in Sylvari

Posted by: AwesomeMSE.4902

AwesomeMSE.4902

Don’t forget the Soundless. While not “evil” the way courtiers are, they not wholly good either.

Yeah, The whole Dream buisness feels really forcing

it's sad to play sylvari

in Sylvari

Posted by: Calliope.8675

Calliope.8675

From what I have gathered from listening to the Soundless, it’s not so much the Dream but the sharing of thoughts and feelings. To me it seems that Sylvari also sort of have a bit of a hive mind, but more like, say, the Borg. Everything a Sylvari experiences gets shared and dumped into the Dream (which fits with what you hear Courtiers say about poisoning the Dream with how they torture other Sylvari). Moreover, it seems that while connected to the Pale Tree the Sylvari also have the ability to share thoughts/feelings with each other.