Dear Arena Net

Dear Arena Net

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: XenusTEHG.1965

XenusTEHG.1965

Id like to engoy your new content, but I cant get into high pop server main map.
Its impossible to do it on overflow with pugs, without ts3 and commander.

What Im and other players are suppose to do with this situation?

ty.

sorry for my poor english

Dear Arena Net

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: dani.1956

dani.1956

Response from anet would be : bye ! haha Sorry mate …

Dear Arena Net

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

Or maybe, wait, this is permanent content, it’s not going anywhere. So you have all the time in the world.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Dear Arena Net

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Rage The Numbers.7943

Rage The Numbers.7943

I would suggest sitting in the overflow until you get a pop up to join the main.

Rage The Nornynorn – Guild Leader [RR] Reddit Refugees
Sanctum of Rall
http://www.reddit.com/r/Reddit_Refugees – Visit the site for Recruitment!

Dear Arena Net

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Krugash.4920

Krugash.4920

Or maybe, wait, this is permanent content, it’s not going anywhere. So you have all the time in the world.

Time for what? Since it doesn’t scale, it’ll be a ghost town in 2 weeks, like everything else.

Dear Arena Net

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

Time for what? Since it doesn’t scale, it’ll be a ghost town in 2 weeks, like everything else.

If that’s the case then it doesn’t matter what you do now and you might as well not even bother. But I don’t think that’s going to be the case unless your server is just terribad.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Dear Arena Net

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Krugash.4920

Krugash.4920

If that’s the case then it doesn’t matter what you do now and you might as well not even bother. But I don’t think that’s going to be the case unless your server is just terribad.

Infact I’m not bothering mate =D .

Dear Arena Net

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: XenusTEHG.1965

XenusTEHG.1965

But I don’t think that’s going to be the case unless your server is just terribad.

My server is terridead

sorry for my poor english

Dear Arena Net

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Frenk the Vile.2596

Frenk the Vile.2596

Tequatle will be soon the new Grenth! No one goes there, simple!

Dear Arena Net

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

Find someone that is in the actual server, join their party. Zone to Sparkfly, right click on the portrait of the person and click Join in Sparkfly.
It might give you an error saying instance is full, at this point you can either spam the join button or wait till Teq is just killed. Once Teq is killed everyone in the map will have to either switch character or leave since you only get the chest once per day per character (The bonus chest is once per day per account)
This will open a window for you to jump in before they do, will require up to 1 hr – 1.5 hr wait for the next spawn but if you really want to fight the boss you will have to do so.

Also note the join function only works for your home server, if you guest to another server, you will have to zone to Bloodtide coast and walk into Sparkfly and pray that you get in, zoning in obviously is going to take much longer.

Dear Arena Net

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Closer.2560

Closer.2560

What you are advocating is queue jumping, they don’t let it happen at alton towers and it shouldn’t happen here. Also people don’t leave the instance in deso. I sat in overflow waiting for a space in main server for 5 hours and nothing. People are just camping it and going afk.

Dear Arena Net

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

What you are advocating is queue jumping, they don’t let it happen at alton towers and it shouldn’t happen here. Also people don’t leave the instance in deso. I sat in overflow waiting for a space in main server for 5 hours and nothing. People are just camping it and going afk.

While I agree this is not the best design, it is how it is atm.
Sitting in overflow waitting is not going to work since a spot is taken almost instantly by people spamming the join button.
Also some people might be doing the fight several times if they are failing the event, doing the fight on same char if you have beaten the boss is worthless as you will not get a reward for the 2nd time in the same day.