Devona's Rest Doesn't Down Tequatl!

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Zynnix.3408

Zynnix.3408

As per usual. Maybe the 5 of us or so can throw rocks and it and wish reeeaaalllly hard. The entire server seems to have either disappeared off to more successful servers where their chances of victory are almost guaranteed, or have just plain given up entirely, and the only reason they show up is for the daily.

So I guess my question is: How is this event fair to servers like ours? We have people that know what to do, but we don’t have near enough of them to even dent this thing. Even at peak hours it’s a ghost town like that. Lowest I’ve seen him get is 75%. I see lots of people complaining about Overflow servers…. man I’d love to have one of those. Consider yourselves lucky that you’re not on the opposite end of the spectrum.

Attachments:

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Tyops.5894

Tyops.5894

NSP is about the same.

Join the rest of us in a game of guesting overflow roulette… who will be the lucky ones who get in… who will be the lucky ones who land in the right overflow.

zomg it’s so exciting.

NSP Why bother?….

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

Oddly enough this is the way Ferguson’s Crossing has been the majority of the time I’ve been on today. Literal ghost town. :/ During the week it was overflow all the time. Seems people either gave up on trying with the server, or just gave up in general.

And it seemed like the only people there were people that are weekend warriors that haven’t even tried Teq yet, and had no idea about the mechanics. One person was saying that after a certain point in health the timer disappeared. >.< Sometimes I wonder where people get their information.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: timidobserver.7925

timidobserver.7925

As per usual. Maybe the 5 of us or so can throw rocks and it and wish reeeaaalllly hard. The entire server seems to have either disappeared off to more successful servers where their chances of victory are almost guaranteed, or have just plain given up entirely, and the only reason they show up is for the daily.

So I guess my question is: How is this event fair to servers like ours? We have people that know what to do, but we don’t have near enough of them to even dent this thing. Even at peak hours it’s a ghost town like that. Lowest I’ve seen him get is 75%. I see lots of people complaining about Overflow servers…. man I’d love to have one of those. Consider yourselves lucky that you’re not on the opposite end of the spectrum.

Guest somewhere.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: anzenketh.3759

anzenketh.3759

I would in your case schedule a server event with your server community. If you don’t know what your server community is or where it is located on the interwebs contact some prevalent players in WvW.

Alternatively you could try to find out when one of your really large guilds(100+ players on) are going to raid it. If you are in a really large guild schedule one for yourself with your guild leader.

Other then that you can guest on other servers.

In Game: Storm Bluff Isle — Anzz, Anzenketh Kyoto