Devs please reply about complaints

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Firebird Gomer.9563

Firebird Gomer.9563

Could some Dev’s please take the time to comment on the complaints of the people who are your customers about Tequatl.

If this was a retail business everyone on the team would have been fired now for not talking about whats happening and discussing a rapid solution.

I think 2 of the biggest things that people really want to know is how your going to fix the turret problem and how your going to fix the morale of people who can’t get the content done because of griefers/trolls/afkers.

Or is it simply working as intended?

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: XenusTEHG.1965

XenusTEHG.1965

Oh they did and deleted some threads.

sorry for my poor english

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Destroyer Bravo.5391

Destroyer Bravo.5391

The fight’s not hard if done right…

EDIT: Wait no you got trolls. Sorry man, you can try and find a Teq murderguild and roll with em I guess.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Frenk the Vile.2596

Frenk the Vile.2596

I don’t understand why servers should be in competition for a PvE activity…and MANY other things.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Criminon.8432

Criminon.8432

This thread is just going to get deleted like mine did. Not even sure I got a response.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Kaphei.7096

Kaphei.7096

What turret problem? I haven’t seen any turret problem during the eight times I’ve attempted the fight.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Firebird Gomer.9563

Firebird Gomer.9563

What turret problem? I haven’t seen any turret problem during the eight times I’ve attempted the fight.

Afker’s and Trolls who take the Turret and won’t do anything with it or if they do its to fire in the opposite direction of Tequatl.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Arrow.3856

Arrow.3856

I think they are happy with what they have put out. They have even congratulated the few hundred of their customers on Tier 1 servers who have beaten Tequatl. I do not know if they plan on changing anything because they just delete these threads and reply on the “Server Just beat Tequatle instead”.

“I may not be a horse whisperer, but I certainly
can and do speak to unicorns.” (Arrow The
Unicorn)

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Krugash.4920

Krugash.4920

I would like to read some reply from devs aswell.

Of course we have people complaining for nothing, as well as people on the top servers who say everything is ok cause they got a kill. Then there’s all the people in between, who actually agree on some technical issues which were already present in previous patches.

Devs don’t seem to learn from older patches mistakes and the quality/polish of the latest releases (with the exclusion of SAB which is a niche content) is going down.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: MistMirage.4706

MistMirage.4706

Good idea – instead of the current parody on PvE add a truly complex PVE content that requires the coordination of 20+ people.
Bad idea – do it in the open world without any possibility of kicking afkers/trolls. I saw with my own eyes how people from servers that already killed Teq, took the turrets and did not do anything, just for fun.
It would be better to run such an event after testing LFG by making a raid to the super-boss dungeon.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Krugash.4920

Krugash.4920

Good idea – instead of the current parody on PvE add a truly complex PVE content that requires the coordination of 20+ people.
Bad idea – do it in the open world without any possibility of kicking afkers/trolls. I saw with my own eyes how people from servers that already killed Teq, took the turrets and did not do anything, just for fun.
It would be better to run such an event after testing LFG by making a raid to the super-boss dungeon.

The fight didn’t change much and it’s rather easy. You don’t fight the dragon, you fight servers and players, that’s the hardest part.