"Flawless Defense" bug?

"Flawless Defense" bug?

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Azure.2407

Azure.2407

I tried many times for the Flawless Defense achievement but failed. At last, I asked my friend to defend the 3 turrets on the right, I just stay with the other 3 on the left all the time. I’m 100% sure that no turrets destroyed during the fight. But I didn’t get the achievement at the end. Why?

"Flawless Defense" bug?

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Briadonis.8907

Briadonis.8907

I have been trying to get this achievement for a week… defeated Tequatl about 14 times in that period, a number of the times a turret went down a… but other times I didn’t see it… getting really sick of this event. I want this last achievement… but it seems impossible. Other people get it without even trying. But I am completely confused and frustrated… especially considering getting this achievement has little to do with my own skill.

"Flawless Defense" bug?

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Solid Gold.9310

Solid Gold.9310

We got it ok last night, didn’t bother with TEQ just defended the turrets, and got it with no problem.

In fact I was way east all the time where the boat remains are with about 15 others, we didn’t move from there.

Jumping puzzles, love them or hate them, I hate them. Thread killer.

"Flawless Defense" bug?

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Amethyst Rose.4367

Amethyst Rose.4367

So you don’t even need to progress the phases? Just defend the turrets for 15 minutes?

"Flawless Defense" bug?

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: incandescence.6784

incandescence.6784

Ya, the event can totally fail and you still get the achieve. You could even organize a bunch of people to just do turrets and ignore teq completely if you wanted. Just let the bone wall set there and you don’t have to worry about him.

But I think it is bugged and inconsistent whether you get it or not, as nearly all the achieves associated with this event seem to be.

"Flawless Defense" bug?

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Solid Gold.9310

Solid Gold.9310

So you don’t even need to progress the phases? Just defend the turrets for 15 minutes?

Yeap, the overflow I was on decided to go for that, so we got a little bit organised.

Still had loads of people AFK, but still did it, about 3 were fighting TEQ lol.

Just defend the turrets, you can be East, West, it doesn’t matter so long as you don’t lose a turret.

Jumping puzzles, love them or hate them, I hate them. Thread killer.

"Flawless Defense" bug?

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Bars T Death.6451

Bars T Death.6451

i tried to get these to but game shuts down jut before hapens and loose the chance

Jade Quarry
All lvl 80’s

"Flawless Defense" bug?

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Briadonis.8907

Briadonis.8907

Yeap, the overflow I was on decided to go for that, so we got a little bit organised.

Still had loads of people AFK, but still did it, about 3 were fighting TEQ lol.

Just defend the turrets, you can be East, West, it doesn’t matter so long as you don’t lose a turret.

Wow thanks, I was under the impression from someone you needed to get at least to the third phase… will try it when they get the event back up and running.