Gandara done it again:)

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: KikicaTheRanger.3176

KikicaTheRanger.3176

GJ to all commanders,ald all ppl that were there,owned it like real dragon slayers:)

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: daros.3407

daros.3407

Why i am on Aurora glade….This server will never get him down…

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: KikicaTheRanger.3176

KikicaTheRanger.3176

I can just say-epic

Attachments:

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Taujin.2475

Taujin.2475

ARGH! Missed it again! Trying, and failing, just to get on the server and not overflow at the moment.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Sarie.1630

Sarie.1630

Many of our regular commanders guested to Vabbi only to fail at 30% when we ripped Tequatl a new one! We managed to get ourselves organised for a glorious Gandaran win even without the usual structure we’ve had.

The follow-up had us fail at 1%… which I believe is the second time we’ve failed at 1% in one day. Pretty annoying!

Edit: Gandara done it.. again again!. third kill now for us.

(edited by Sarie.1630)

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: AlphaMuppet.4397

AlphaMuppet.4397

…and again just now.
Is just such a shame that all those players that cannot get in to the well organised home map can’t get a chance to do so also :/

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Nystal.5491

Nystal.5491

from the kill at 9pm
My first on the home server! (and in general)
Shame for those who got stuck on overflows.

Thanks everyone, was more than happy to be the voice of the melee team.

Attachments:

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Taujin.2475

Taujin.2475

Again!? Come on guys your killing me here!
Gave up earlier and went and finished Tribulation Mode, actually easier than getting on home server for Tequatl at the moment!

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Mia Lunarfang.5826

Mia Lunarfang.5826

Why can I never make it into the victorious groups? No matter how many times I try, or how good our planning and team work seems to be…

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Sarie.1630

Sarie.1630

Why can I never make it into the victorious groups? No matter how many times I try, or how good our planning and team work seems to be…

Again!? Come on guys your killing me here!
Gave up earlier and went and finished Tribulation Mode, actually easier than getting on home server for Tequatl at the moment!

To both of you:

It’s very annoying, I know, but you’ve gotta server-camp. Server-camp or have friends in the main Gandara server who can taxi you in before it fills to max. It’s easy for some of us to say, I know. I more-or-less sit inside Gandara’s Sparkfly Fen all day to ensure I’m not locked out of my own Server’s home map.

We defeated him twice tonight, and twice he was down at 1%. That’s pretty much almost 4 kills. With the right core of command on our server we’re fairly slick now. Good luck getting into the main server. We have more solid attempts planned for tomorrow evening, of course.

It is a little shame that this event is more of a server-camping event than a boss killing one, at times.