Huge problem with operating a turret!

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Beast Sos.1457

Beast Sos.1457

The rewards r horrble. well maybe not horrible but when u complete the event we only get one daily reward chest, not the 4 we should be getting for defeating teq. during the battery phase we cant just leave the turrets, we have to cleanse and support the ppl taking out the fingers on the beach and we have to support the megalaser. we have pretty much the biggest job when it comes to defeating teq so y r we rewarded the least? this HAS to be addressed its makes no sense at all! if anything we should get more rewards not less. and in all honesty it does get really boring manning a turret after uve done it so much but its necessary to succeed. like i said, this really has to be addressed.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Lucky.9421

Lucky.9421

Don’t worry pretty soon the event will be dead and the problem won’t exist.

One thing you can do, though, is turn the turret around and fire a couple #1 shots at the mobs over by the Laser.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Wicked Rin.1972

Wicked Rin.1972

Errr, I’ve done turret duty before and I still got the 4 chest rewards. It doesn’t take that long to clean the poison on the area the Zerg is standing. When 30 seconds are left just run/jump back to your turret. Easy.