Is there a low server pop solution ?

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Hrugner.1346

Hrugner.1346

I’ve visited the event a few times today and I’ve seen maybe eight people at each. Is it just time to leave Fissure of Woe?

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: TehPwnerer.7215

TehPwnerer.7215

No because even most of the people on your low pop server are trying to guest to Blackgate as we speak.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

I believe the solution is guesting or a server transfer. If only 8 people are turning up you’re not going to get it done.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: GSSBlunaspike.4153

GSSBlunaspike.4153

I’ve visited the event a few times today and I’ve seen maybe eight people at each. Is it just time to leave Fissure of Woe?

According to most people here there are no low pop servers. It’s cute, but the implication that people have stopped playing is good way to find yourself brutally attacked.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Arrow.3856

Arrow.3856

Guest to Blackgate, They have the only success so far.

“I may not be a horse whisperer, but I certainly
can and do speak to unicorns.” (Arrow The
Unicorn)

in Tequatl Rising

Hrugner.1346

According to most people here there are no low pop servers. It’s cute, but the implication that people have stopped playing is good way to find yourself brutally attacked.

Oh, the server has always been light on players, so anyone upset or excited by player losses shouldn’t find much to talk about.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: KehxD.6847

KehxD.6847

Lies! ^^ Tequatl Killer Squad [TKS] killed Tequatl on Vabbi today! We will use all low pop server to achieve more kills. Tomorrow will probably (not sure yet) be Fissure of Vow and Vabbi again. We are also planning to go to Underworld, so stay tuned and join ranks with TKS even if the guild is full, some of you on the low population servers might get a kill on him =)

Founder and former leader of TxS Community! For more information, please look here =)
http://www.reddit.com/r/txs

in Tequatl Rising

Hrugner.1346

Well, let me know what time you guys do these things and I’ll be there acting proper.

Also, it turns out I just play at weird hours compared to the rest of my server, while at the university or taking my daughter to school they’re all up killing things. Totally my fault.