Is this temp. content for living story or..?

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Raion.5280

Raion.5280

As title says, will this be permanent? Or just 2 weeks? I am not a huge fan of this time gated living story as I have a very busy life and can’t always dedicate to play it like I’d want to, but I really wanna do these new achievements and get a hold of those awesome looking wings

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Kyrel.8942

Kyrel.8942

All of this is permanent.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

This entire update appears to be perm

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: AncientYs.8613

AncientYs.8613

so… a chance at getting sunless wings is also permanant? or is that the livingstory mea achievement reward? and what about the mini tequila?

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

all perma content no temp

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: JayMack.8295

JayMack.8295

All of which they’ve shown us on the Tequatl Rising release page is permanent.

Whether or not they’ve got some story related stuff they aren’t telling us about, which may be temporary, we don’t know.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Katz.5143

Katz.5143

Awesome. I hope the permanent trend continues.

It’s a kitten conspiracy. Kittens gonna be kittens. All is vain!

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: DeShadowWolf.6854

DeShadowWolf.6854

They have said that year 1 was a lot of temporary stuff and they want to make year 2 more permanent.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Gabby.3205

Gabby.3205

They have said that year 1 was a lot of temporary stuff and they want to make year 2 more permanent.

This. They were making the recurring festivals during year 1, that’s why so much new content was temporary. A lot of it will return next year.

Tarnished Coast
Astrid Strongheart, Norn Ranger.
“I wish juvenile wolves were bigger”

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: FoopOplo.7914

FoopOplo.7914

Yeah, they went to all the effort of updating all the world bosses to make them more fun and challenging…. for two weeks? What kind of ill-thought out op is this?

Don’t play GUILD wars without a GUILD!

http://www.Vicarious-Gaming.enjin.com

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Raion.5280

Raion.5280

Yeah, they went to all the effort of updating all the world bosses to make them more fun and challenging…. for two weeks? What kind of ill-thought out op is this?

Well, my reasoning was this. Perhaps during these 2 weeks, we pushed the beast back or something similar.

Example: For the Scarlet invasions, there were achievements that are still not available now, even though the invasions still exist. I was concerned I couldn’t get these wings or achievements after these next 2 weeks. I hope that I still will be able to. Although they are revamping the bosses, this was a legit concern after the trend of content they have been releasing.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Siphaed.9235

Siphaed.9235

so… a chance at getting sunless wings is also permanant? or is that the livingstory mea achievement reward? and what about the mini tequila?

Doubtful. While the actual fight revamp is going to be permanent -just as the Bloodlust in Borderlands- , the achievement list will most likely be a temporary aspect to obtain only during the last two weeks of this month. This is similar on how the Sanctum Sprint, Crab Toss, and Southsun Survivor each has their own achievement lists that were temporary at the time they existed; but when they became rotational games that are a permanent part of the game, those achievements didn’t return but instead new ones were made.