Its time to make title achiev need only 9

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Zero Requiem.5908

Zero Requiem.5908

As it is nearly impossible for people who can not play for 24 hours in a row to even THINK about the possibility of beating tequatl you need to make the “tequatl the sunless” achievement need only 9 of the 10 sub achievements. It is IMPOSSIBLE to beat him on an overflow, and if you don’t sit in an overflow for hour after hour you can not even get into your HOME SERVER.

THis is just ridiculous.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Valmarius.4150

Valmarius.4150

An overflow beat him today, so I saw on reddit. Nothing is impossible.

in Tequatl Rising

Zero Requiem.5908

no need to make it 9/10 4or5 of them you have to beat him any way to get so pointless topic

no you don’t. Blackgate got the “flawless defense” achieve yesterday @ during a run where they did not defeat him. So that means you CAN get 9/10 without defeating him

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

The content is barely a week old and you’re worried about achievement titles that are permanent?

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: ElenaDragon.8401

ElenaDragon.8401

It will die down over time. Those achievements are not going away. Only the living story ones, which only require participation, are going away at the end of the month.

I don’t play constantly, and the lowest I’ve seen him is about 85%. However, over time people will learn the fight better and more people will be able to get the achievements.

in Tequatl Rising

Zero Requiem.5908

It will die down over time. Those achievements are not going away. Only the living story ones, which only require participation, are going away at the end of the month.

I don’t play constantly, and the lowest I’ve seen him is about 85%. However, over time people will learn the fight better and more people will be able to get the achievements.

“it will die down over time”

yup it will. and then NO ONE will be able to get the achieves because there are simply not enough players playing it. ya he seems beatable BY YOURSELF

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

“it will die down over time”

yup it will. and then NO ONE will be able to get the achieves because there are simply not enough players playing it. ya he seems beatable BY YOURSELF

It will die down for casual players, since they refuse to learn mechanics, follow competent commanders and play smart. Which I prefer since they take up valuable map spots that more hardcore and competent players could use.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Kaphei.7096

Kaphei.7096

The meta-achievement for Tequatl will stay the same and I’m thankful for that. It’s time to make titles mean something again.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

An overflow beat him today, so I saw on reddit. Nothing is impossible.

And just like that, demands to make portions of it easier become even weaker.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Entitled much? The title would be worthless if you could skip the hardest part.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Mastruq.2463

Mastruq.2463

This is permanent content, it can be as hard as it wants. Look, I understand complaints about exceedingly temporary content that doesnt return. But for Tequatl’s title you can organize with others that want it to get it done, if you care about it enough. The victory over Tequatl on Vabbi should be proof enough for that, since it was achieved by guesting there.