Lack of Polish

Lack of Polish

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: TimIsOnTheInternet.5946

TimIsOnTheInternet.5946

Has anyone else noticed an apparent lack of polish in this patch? I have no particular problem with the Teakettle encounter — it caters to a different sort of player from most in the game — but some of, say, the achievement descriptions are just killing me.

Three achievements with the same name described as “Search for 1 clues of dragons in X”? Does anyone else take issue with this? “Search for clues of dragons in X” just fits better with the style of the rest of the game.

Lack of Polish

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: BlueSoda.6297

BlueSoda.6297

I do think that there should be more direction added to the encounter. Like, during the Claw of Jormag fight the NPC’s say a lot of useful information, like that you need to take down the wall in order to make him vulnerable to fight. Maybe if one of the frogs mentions what to use the turrets for it would be helpful.

Charr Lawful-Neutral

Lack of Polish

in Tequatl Rising

TimIsOnTheInternet.5946

That would be nice, even though it’s not really what the thread is about.

Lack of Polish

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Kirschwasser.3972

Kirschwasser.3972

It’s because the “1” is a variable in a tiered achievement. A lot of games use that kind of bad grammar when there’s a variable involved. Largely because it’s a pointless waste of coding to have to swap it when the variable is higher than 1. Of course, they could have written clue(s).

Lack of Polish

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

That’s because there are no Polish servers in EU. Only French, German, Spanish and international.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Lack of Polish

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: rizzo.1079

rizzo.1079

I’m half Polish and I’m in game a lot, does that count?

Lack of Polish

in Tequatl Rising

TimIsOnTheInternet.5946

I see what you did there.