Make world bosses a private instance.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

Make it a private instance 24 players can do every 3 days.

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Destai.9603

Destai.9603

You mean a raid? Like real MMORPGs have? What…

Agreed. While I like open world bosses, it’d be nice to have something larger groups could do, uninterrupted.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Jrunyon.3012

Jrunyon.3012

No. /15characters

Nesmee – Thief
[OHai] – Northern Shiverpeaks

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

You mean a raid? Like real MMORPGs have? What…

Agreed. While I like open world bosses, it’d be nice to have something larger groups could do, uninterrupted.

There is no such thing as a real MMORPG.

Anyways, if you want instance boss, ffxiv, WOW, Wildstar and any generic MMORPG X have that.

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: professori.8495

professori.8495

Yeah, how about no?

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Pandabro.8743

Pandabro.8743

No, but also yes.

I’d love to see more fights like Tequatl in dungeons, possibly with larger groups but I still like having massive fights outside of instances where everyone has to work semi-coordinated to down the boss.

The big meta events are one of the biggest reasons I bought this game and I’m glad to see that there is one actually worthy of the hype around now. I’d rather not take that feeling and shove it into a private instance where I’m forced to find more people to even participate.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: nexxe.7081

nexxe.7081

Instead of just saying NO, why not list the reasons why you’re against it? I made this post here to discuss the negatives of open-world raids, but if you want to list some positives there, then feel free to.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/tequatl/Open-world-Raids-and-it-s-problems/first#post2857695

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: daros.3407

daros.3407

It can be sometimes hard to find 24 people. Especially for small guilds. But 10 man content would not be bad. I would like it.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Erika.8256

Erika.8256

Yes please. That way, we can actually coordinate, speak and work as a group instead of having random x and random Y appear to troll the day. While open world bosses are fun the first 1-4 times and the idea sounds promising, what actually happens is:
1. Random people I don’t know are around me while my friends/guildies cannot join my server
2. Even with a good/very good PC, you still encounter FPS drops in encounters that spam AOE (and yes, the best details available is what i’m talking about – i’m not playing this game to see everyone look the same and male -_-)
3. Events are either zerg-press 1 button or actually need tactics , in which case…shoot, randoms don’t coordinate, overflows have all languages and some don’t even know english..or people troll, accuse others, think that the advice given is not good it or worth their time…etc etc..
4. You end up with loot and go home, without actually interacting with the random people – oh yay..

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: daros.3407

daros.3407

Yes please. That way, we can actually coordinate, speak and work as a group instead of having random x and random Y appear to troll the day. While open world bosses are fun the first 1-4 times and the idea sounds promising, what actually happens is:
1. Random people I don’t know are around me while my friends/guildies cannot join my server
2. Even with a good/very good PC, you still encounter FPS drops in encounters that spam AOE (and yes, the best details available is what i’m talking about – i’m not playing this game to see everyone look the same and male -_-)
3. Events are either zerg-press 1 button or actually need tactics , in which case…shoot, randoms don’t coordinate, overflows have all languages and some don’t even know english..or people troll, accuse others, think that the advice given is not good it or worth their time…etc etc..
4. You end up with loot and go home, without actually interacting with the random people – oh yay..

Those are really valid points. But as Colin said here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy7CcwnfUdU&list=UUYb66dD0Cz_R38FtzapueWg they dont want to do any more then 5 man instances. Well at least now, but i think they will never do it.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Amandil.2149

Amandil.2149

It would be such a great and fun challenge for guilds. Sadly only frustrating with pugs in open world