Multiple Overflows

Multiple Overflows

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Spiky.8403

Spiky.8403

Q:

So now I am stuck for 1-2 hours in overflows and I am wondering what happens when I press “Travel” when it pops up. Am I moving towards my server’s map, or the game is moving me randomly?

What’s more, sometimes it asks me to check my connection and don’t let me travel to another map/overflow, while my connection is perfectly ok.

(edited by Spiky.8403)

Multiple Overflows

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: airick.9850

airick.9850

Whenever it’s asking you to travel, the message is prompting you to travel to wherever you are qued. If you’re in an overflow you’re automatically qued to go back to your home world. It would never send you to another overflow.

Multiple Overflows

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: RLHawk.3290

RLHawk.3290

I believe that travel is supposed to always take you to the original destination (i.e. your homeworld). But I’ve heard others saying they click travel and get back into an overflow, which makes me wonder if maybe you get the message and it fills up again too quickly so it spits you back out to an overflow or something. I’m not really sure though.

IGN: Elvendir (Elementalist)
Sea of Sorrows

Multiple Overflows

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Fungalfoot.7213

Fungalfoot.7213

If your queue pops and you’re still not allowed to go that means somebody effectively stole your spot through the use of join.

Multiple Overflows

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: XenusTEHG.1965

XenusTEHG.1965

Whenever it’s asking you to travel, the message is prompting you to travel to wherever you are qued. If you’re in an overflow you’re automatically qued to go back to your home world. It would never send you to another overflow.

Where is “minus 1” button?

sorry for my poor english

Multiple Overflows

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Lalocat.6793

Lalocat.6793

The game gives the message to several other people at the same time. The one who clicks fastest gets the spot.

Multiple Overflows

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Alafin.3714

Alafin.3714

Im waiting for three hours now, still not at my kittening homeserver.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/tequatl/Tequatl-and-overflow/first#post2875490

Godkitten it!

http://www.twitch.tv/Alafinn – Part of the [MiM] female Team.

Multiple Overflows

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Fungalfoot.7213

Fungalfoot.7213

Just three? I waited for eight and that at the off hours. I know some people who waited the entire night hoping for a slot and never got in. The entire system is broken and exploited by joiners.