Overflow

Overflow

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

Big problem to your game. You cannot release this hard content and expect people to enjoy it with your stupid overflow system. Make it instanced for guild members or create better overflow system. THIS IS WRONG and you know it…

Overflow

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Manuhell.2759

Manuhell.2759

I second this. People don’t even want to talk the same language in europe overflows, let alone coordinate an effort.
I think i won’t even try anymore doing it on an overflow – it is just time wasted.

Overflow

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

It’s only 15 minutes, and it’s generally pretty clear how well they’re doing.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Overflow

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Closer.2560

Closer.2560

As I have said in a previous post 2 things would go a long way to solving this.
1. Have a wvw style queue for or home instance so we don’t have to spend all our time on one map waiting.
2. Have an afk kick in main map so people can’t just stay on all day hogging the main instance and only play when teq spawns.

Overflow

in Tequatl Rising

Mortifer.2946

I managed to get into german server and do it at least for one time. And I think that is big stop for me. Never going to waste time with it anymore until they make it possible to do it with organised raids. AND YES – MAKE RAID UI, WE DONT CARE ABOUT MINIMALISTIC UI APPEARANCE.

Overflow

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Sir Myron Gaines.2189

Sir Myron Gaines.2189

The current system is an absolute joke. I really enjoy hard content, and I love this new fight. Being able to finally get onto Desolation at 3 am however is simply absurd.

It doesn’t help that there is countless slobs sat in the home server for 10+ hours a day giving no chance for others who haven’t even completed the fight once. How about instead of going to low pop servers and helping them, you help your own servers people by getting them in?

An auto-kick for people who have spent 2-3 hours+ should be put into consideration, because there are certain people on Desolation (you know who you are) who could really do with a shower.

Lord Thomas

Overflow

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Manuhell.2759

Manuhell.2759

It’s only 15 minutes, and it’s generally pretty clear how well they’re doing.

15 minutes of getting frustrated at other players’ incompetence, lack of effort or simple laziness – or being stingy and not wanting to pay for a waypoint to ress themselves.
I play to have fun, and there is no fun in overflows – only frustration.

Overflow

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Jaga.2084

Jaga.2084

You know you can just log off if you went to overflow. It’s not worth the time. Another Dying World I don’t participate in.

Overflow

in Tequatl Rising

Mortifer.2946

First they make casual game so there is no need for raiding UI and systems. Then they release stuff like clockwork invasions and Tequatl Rising…… well, thank you arena net. Y ou thought it through!

Overflow

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Samhaim.8956

Samhaim.8956

Overflows are basicly instanced versions of the fight, and joining one with a full guild is not something hard to do at all, make a party and right click the person inside the overflow and join them, and if it happens to be full just keep on doing it till you get in, its this simple and doesnt take as long as trying to join the main server…

Samhaiim ~ Thief

Overflow

in Tequatl Rising

Mortifer.2946

If you call this simple you have to have really complicated life.

Overflow

in Tequatl Rising

Samhaim.8956

HOW is right clicking someone thats in a overflow to join them is not simple? o-o

Samhaiim ~ Thief

Overflow

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Vajra.3914

Vajra.3914

I’ve been traveling to 15 overflows now, can I get to the main server already?!?

Overflow

in Tequatl Rising

Mortifer.2946

HOW is right clicking someone thats in a overflow to join them is not simple? o-o

When 100 people needs to do it, it’s complicated.

Overflow

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Screw it all and bring back heroes ascent aka Hall of Heroes … then lets duke it out mano a mano … who needs a dragon, or two, or three. Let’s have our ghostly hero show yours whose kitten is strongest.

+1 overflow is basically a queue of people who do not care, and spend most the time trying to get into main maps without helping the overflow … kekeke. Or go afk

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

Overflow

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: XenusTEHG.1965

XenusTEHG.1965

And it dont work, even map change. Main map is so fulled.

sorry for my poor english

Overflow

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Spiky.8403

Spiky.8403

The overflow system is obviously not working at all. I spent hours trying to get to main map, but instead of moving forward, game was sending me to random overflows. I know it because I saw the same overflows again and again and didn’t get to my main at all. Also when you get connection error pressing Travel button, you can log out and enter queue again.

Overflow

in Tequatl Rising

Samhaim.8956

I did it yesterday, and we got a full overflow that was able to kill it. Servers have bene helping each other and Guilds are being made to organized kills in different places.
The system is there and it’s not complicated to use as long as you have people willing to do it.

Samhaiim ~ Thief

Overflow

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

I think I was with Mortifier in a group today and I ended up missing the kill because I couldnt get back into the main map (my homeserver) even with him as a taxi. The overflow system is the worst thing I ever experienced in GW2

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Overflow

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

I did it yesterday, and we got a full overflow that was able to kill it. Servers have bene helping each other and Guilds are being made to organized kills in different places.
The system is there and it’s not complicated to use as long as you have people willing to do it.

^ and this is what anet wants. Cross servers and people helping people.

PS. this helping has no bearing on wvw or spvp – if your red your dead.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

Overflow

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Vajra.3914

Vajra.3914

Overflow number 20, grouped with some1 who is in main server, way to goooooooooo…

Overflow

in Tequatl Rising

Mortifer.2946

You just don’t understand one thing. Majority of GW2 players are dumb or little kids who do not speak any world language. You cannot rely on them I experienced it during this fight like 10 times! The only time I succeeded was when I joined Riverside, which is from my experience consisted of veteran elderly players.

(edited by Mortifer.2946)

Overflow

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Valdur.3607

Valdur.3607

I give up because I’m fed up ending on overflow each time.Just a few minutes ago Tequalt was about to spawn on Desolation and I got disconnected,log in a few seconds and end up on ^%*$# overflow.I tried to join my group and got the silly message to ask my friends to join me on overflow….really bright Anet.