Retuning Tequatl

Retuning Tequatl

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Durian.5419

Durian.5419

I am very sad. This fight is like fighting Lupicus with even less room for error, with way more people. You have to have 50+ people who can handle putting out massive dps while not being hit by pretty much any waves (which knockdown and back, preventing DPS during that time) to have the first chance of winning. Then you need 6 lagless people to run turrets because even a second of not firing 2 on cooldown will allow Tequatl’s stacks to rise, leading to a Bone Wall and another massive DPS loss, besides the buffing the DPS zerg and keeping poison clouds off them so they can DPS without repositioning every 5 seconds.. Then you need teams to protect those turrets. A team to clear fingers is also nice. And that’s just to get through phase 1.

My ideas for retuning this fight:
1) Tequatl slows down on building Scale stacks just a bit. Give the laggier people a chance on those turrets. Would help with an AFKer on a turret as well.

I actually think this is probably the only thing that needs to be adjusted. We can do the dps if we don’t have looming Bone Walls over our heads. Just have to get people to stack and dodge properly.

Takkek Twicechosen, bone-collecting ranger of Plague[SICK]