Show your tequatl weapon

Show your tequatl weapon

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Ishtar.6457

Ishtar.6457

I was just wondering how many people got it already. not the normal ascended one, but the tequatl theme one.

Show your tequatl weapon

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: kRiza krimos.1637

kRiza krimos.1637

Im secretly hoping that they will replace those with some awesome orrian-themed weapons, instead of adding bit of effect to already existing skin…

Thread hijack!

Show your tequatl weapon

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Zedd.8239

Zedd.8239

So far my drops from the Tequatl event have been rather disappointing. I did get a rare aquabreather from my first victory but there’s a bug that prevents it from displaying properly on my character. Other than the minimal stat upgrade, I can’t even show it off.

Other than that, I’ve only ended up with greens. Simply seeing a rare or an exotic would make may day. An ascended weapon would make my month. But I’m not getting my hopes up. They seem to be rather rare.

Show your tequatl weapon

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: pdg.8462

pdg.8462

I’ve got nothing but greens after 4 killings of Teq. One of those greens I could actually use for my character’s class; was a minor upgrade. The title awarded for doing all of the Teq achievements is worth more than the actual loot.

Show your tequatl weapon

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Ill post mine after i get done leveling my Guardian to 80 and when i throw the weapon on him.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

Show your tequatl weapon

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

No actual showings. Meh. Oh well.

Show your tequatl weapon

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Ishtar.6457

Ishtar.6457

Really? no one? the events almost 2 weeks old. someone must have it by now. i know a lot of people already beat this thing and do it daily and also with alts. post your tequatl weapon please

Show your tequatl weapon

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Lopez.7369

Lopez.7369

I transmuted my Tequatl trident — I picked it because I already had staff, scepter and dagger — because the green doesn’t match with my gear.

Show your tequatl weapon

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Lynne.8416

Lynne.8416

can’t take a pic of something I don’t have.

Show your tequatl weapon

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Klonex.4562

Klonex.4562

my weapons from Teq consists of greens and blues – about 4 bag ~ slots of 20
nothing really worth posting about, not even the darn mini… sad cow

~Krystal <3 Angela ~
~ I taught cows how to Moo! ~