Sunless Weapon Box

Sunless Weapon Box

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Car.3805

Car.3805

Q:

Has anyone gotten one of these items from the big dragon chest on the ground that’s per character?

Or can they only be found in the floating daily chest for killing Tequatl?

(Removed the question about mini Tequatl because someone confirmed that they received it from the dragon chest)

(edited by Car.3805)

Sunless Weapon Box

in Tequatl Rising

Car.3805

A:

After more Teq kills than most servers:

Tequatl’s Hoard is ONLY in the daily exotic dragon chest floating in the corner.

Sunless Weapon Box

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

Gone to Reddit.

Sunless Weapon Box

in Tequatl Rising

Car.3805

I know what wiki says – would like independent verification. Also, I’m more interested in the Sunless weapon box, which wiki only says you’ll get in a chest after completing the event (could be either?).

PS Silly filters on Sunless and box

(edited by Car.3805)

Sunless Weapon Box

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

I got my sunkitten x from daily chest

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

Sunless Weapon Box

in Tequatl Rising

Car.3805

So far one person in chat said that “someone” in map got it from dragon chest on ground, would love a first-hand account though, or a dev response.

Sunless Weapon Box

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Nokaru.7831

Nokaru.7831

The ascended weapons only drop from the daily time-gated boxes.

Sunless Weapon Box

in Tequatl Rising

clint.5681

So far one person in chat said that “someone” in map got it from dragon chest on ground, would love a first-hand account though, or a dev response.

I just told you i got mine from the daily chest, I would classify that as a first hand account.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior

Sunless Weapon Box

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Sioned.5867

Sioned.5867

A guildmate of mine got it from the daily chest last night as well

Sunless Weapon Box

in Tequatl Rising

Car.3805

I just told you i got mine from the daily chest, I would classify that as a first hand account.

Yeah, I know, I was on your thread. But that didn’t necessarily mean that it doesn’t drop from dragon chest on ground. But I guess since this thread has been up for a while and no one has gotten it from ground chest, means it only comes from daily.

Time to stop grinding Teq :/

Sunless Weapon Box

in Tequatl Rising

clint.5681

There is a good chance it does drop from the dragon chest it may be that no one has gotten it from there yet or they dont get on the forums

Sunless Weapon Box

in Tequatl Rising

Car.3805

Less and less likely now…

Sunless Weapon Box

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Melantha.7930

Melantha.7930

Even if the Teq specific only drops from time-gated boxes, the ground chest holds ascended mats. This means it can technically produce another random ascended weapon regardless.

Sunless Weapon Box

in Tequatl Rising

Car.3805

Even if the Teq specific only drops from time-gated boxes, the ground chest holds ascended mats. This means it can technically produce another random ascended weapon regardless.

Don’t care about the ascended mats, as temple farming is far more profitable. There are a lot of people chasing the specific skins and downing Teq multiple times a day in the hopes that the Hoard is in the dragon chest on the ground.

Sunless Weapon Box

in Tequatl Rising

clint.5681

Yeah bud I only do it once a day now, only things good I’ve gotten from the chest is the Teq trink and Metal Aqua breather. Doesn’t seem like anything good drops from the chest. All I want is the mini.

Sunless Weapon Box

in Tequatl Rising

Car.3805

Minis can come from the dragon chest. I’m still doing 2-3 at least a day, but nothing so far.