TKS/TSS/THS did it again NEW WR 7.47 !

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Alugjen Darlas.5329

Alugjen Darlas.5329

Hello guys as the titole says we did it again :P we got 2 WR under our belt so far 7.42- the old one , and 7.47 the new one, thx to all ppl who joined us .I will update this post with the video . Screenshot — > http://i.imgur.com/tiQh33l.png

[SC]Nine Inch Nose -205 Precurssors .

(edited by Alugjen Darlas.5329)

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: deadatspawn.6045

deadatspawn.6045

how do you know no one has done it faster? Because they aren’t running in here to post it? Really, it has been so easy to Take down Teq. Most DPS groups are using Elemental Dust and Mortar kits. You are burning him after each event and he never attacks again.

Great job though, but i’m sure others have done it just as fast. Unless there is a stat someplace that i don’t know know about that keeps track.

in Tequatl Rising

Alugjen Darlas.5329

Em i don’t know , if someone did it faster then us pls post it with a screenshot or video, until then this remains .^^

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: ElenaDragon.8401

ElenaDragon.8401

I have been having so much fun doing this with TTS, and this round I got the mini Teq! Thanks TTS!

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Krag.6210

Krag.6210

7:46 actually, from the last frame of the video I recorded.

http://youtu.be/pvj5UMuecOw
(you’ll have to bear the sound of my friend and I spamming)

(edited by Krag.6210)

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

We need to be careful. Tequatl might start to look too easy.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

in Tequatl Rising

Alugjen Darlas.5329

7:46 actually, from the last frame of the video I recorded.

This ^ i will try to upload the video later toonight .It’s like 20 gb xddd, guess 1 night won’t be enuf xD , guess i will have to cut some part’s xd.By the way if u can krag try to post your video xD that would better then my 9 min video xd.

(edited by Alugjen Darlas.5329)

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

You should post the total time taken to do the event, ie from the start of the organisation, otherwise people will get the very mistaken impression that it takes a total of under 8 minutes.

The reality is that for most it takes at least two hours (the spawn window, etc) and for all but 8 minutes or so of that time you are standing around doing nothing. At all. Hardly what most people would consider a good use of their limited leisure time.

Will be interesting to see how many will still be even trying to take down Teq in a few months time (I’m sure there will be one die-hard group that will keep doing it, or at least trying to), if they don’t fix the spawn times.

If people knew the methods and the spawn time, then it might have a chance of being done regularly by other people. With the random spawn time it’s just not worth the wait, and upping the loot does nothing to address this basic fact.

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in Tequatl Rising

Alugjen Darlas.5329

You should post the total time taken to do the event, ie from the start of the organisation, otherwise people will get the very mistaken impression that it takes a total of under 8 minutes.

The reality is that for most it takes at least two hours (the spawn window, etc) and for all but 8 minutes or so of that time you are standing around doing nothing. At all. Hardly what most people would consider a good use of their limited leisure time.

Will be interesting to see how many will still be even trying to take down Teq in a few months time (I’m sure there will be one die-hard group that will keep doing it, or at least trying to), if they don’t fix the spawn times.

If people knew the methods and the spawn time, then it might have a chance of being done regularly by other people. With the random spawn time it’s just not worth the wait, and upping the loot does nothing to address this basic fact.

I agree with you , on some point’s .The timer is on of those things that makes me say meh…. i whish there was a pre-event or somthing..And i totally agree that this event top 1 month will be almost dead .But the COMPETITION !! is on of those things that makes u try harder even if u know that your gonna lose 1H or so standing on the beach doin nothing , gettin crappy loot from the chest etc.Anyway tss/tks/ths doesn’t kill tequilla only for the WR , we try to help the pugs or the ppl who can’t kill him on the main serv. 9/10 we always kill him in OF and that’s rly good for the random ppl standing there hoping that one day they will have the chance to stab tequilla ^^.Guess i went a bit off-topic xD anyway i totally agree with you , my wishlist is that one day tequilla will have it’s own timer and the OF system to get some srs improvment .I would love to see a Daily token system where u can actually pick your minipet with (10-20 token like u do with laurels) or ascend weapons (20-30+ ) that would be great. ^^

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: KehxD.6847

KehxD.6847

Good job TKS, TSS, THS! We are doing great with awesome commanders and genius players! I know we can get it to 8 minutes! =D

how do you know no one has done it faster? Because they aren’t running in here to post it? Really, it has been so easy to Take down Teq. Most DPS groups are using Elemental Dust and Mortar kits. You are burning him after each event and he never attacks again.

Great job though, but i’m sure others have done it just as fast. Unless there is a stat someplace that i don’t know know about that keeps track.

Well how do we know? Atleast I haven’t heard anything else so far. Atleast I know for sure that Overflow One [Teq] and Tequatl Terror Squad [TTS] (both american guilds ^^) are trying to beat out time. Having this in mind, I doubt that Blackgate, Desolation or Tarnished Coast were faster, since all these guilds have players of those servers. I guess they would have heard of it and told the guilds. So I am pretty sure that we have the fastest kill at the moment xD Still, [Teq] and [TTS] are getting closer

Founder and former leader of TxS Community! For more information, please look here =)
http://www.reddit.com/r/txs

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Aisina.4963

Aisina.4963

Grats guys sorry I havent been around today, this thing called real life happened.

Also, whoever said to mail me with applications, I hate you. x.x my poor poor 10 slot inbox being subjected to a steady stream of apps and anti-kick messages. If I find you, I am taking away your cookies, also you may be told to wear a silly hat.

S/F Asuran Elementalist

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: KehxD.6847

KehxD.6847

Grats guys sorry I havent been around today, this thing called real life happened.

Also, whoever said to mail me with applications, I hate you. x.x my poor poor 10 slot inbox being subjected to a steady stream of apps and anti-kick messages. If I find you, I am taking away your cookies, also you may be told to wear a silly hat.

xD It wasn’t me, but I am getting a looooooooot of them too. As well as “invite me” mails ^^ I always had a full mailbox when I logged in in the past two weeks… and not only full once but like 3 times with messages constantly coming while deleting them ^^ If I would have to guess who told that they should mail you, I think it was Shehr xDDD

Founder and former leader of TxS Community! For more information, please look here =)
http://www.reddit.com/r/txs

(edited by KehxD.6847)

in Tequatl Rising

Alugjen Darlas.5329

I know the dude xD , i will neva tell who he is !!!!.And same here ppl screaming sending me 1 copper !! Stop it STOP ITTT !!XD

in Tequatl Rising

Alugjen Darlas.5329

xD It wasn’t me, but I am getting a looooooooot of them too. As well as “invite me” mails ^^ I always had a full mailbox when I logged in… and not only full once but like 3 times with messages constantly coming while deleting them ^^ If I would have to guess who told that they should mail you, it was Shehr xDDD

Yes it was shehr xD

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Spongey.2683

Spongey.2683

Mohahaha, that was my plan all along. To kill Tequatl and spam your inboxes.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: HellsPriest.6745

HellsPriest.6745

I’m not saying this isn’t believable, but was this with the glitch where the timer doesn’t start to 75% or not?

If it is WITH the glitch, TTS has everyone beat. Tequatl glitched one time where the timer didn’t start until 75% and we beat him at 8:30+ seconds left. We have the screenshot for proof, but we don’t count it as our official record because of the glitch.

Ahlou – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Founder of TTS [TTS] gamers
“How do you feel about killing?” …I don’t.

in Tequatl Rising

Alugjen Darlas.5329

I’m not saying this isn’t believable, but was this with the glitch where the timer doesn’t start to 75% or not?

If it is WITH the glitch, TTS has everyone beat. Tequatl glitched one time where the timer didn’t start until 75% and we beat him at 8:30+ seconds left. We have the screenshot for proof, but we don’t count it as our official record because of the glitch.

No glitch ^^ pretty sure about that , i will try to upload the video xD 20 gb kitten !.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: HellsPriest.6745

HellsPriest.6745

If it was with no glitch, that is awesome! Gratz.

Ahlou – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Founder of TTS [TTS] gamers
“How do you feel about killing?” …I don’t.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Schnitzelweck.7690

Schnitzelweck.7690

The timer went down normally. No glitch or bug.

in Tequatl Rising

Alugjen Darlas.5329

Thinkin about it lol we have neva seen a bugged tequatl like never <.<.At least i have neva seen one xd.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Aisina.4963

Aisina.4963

Shehr… I should have known. Also I’ve never seen a bugged Teqqy either.

-insert joke about Teqqy going easy on our NA cousins- wink.

S/F Asuran Elementalist

in Tequatl Rising

Alugjen Darlas.5329