"Tarnished Coast vs. Tequatl" - The movie.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Firefly.5982

Firefly.5982

Good job everyone…TCs first time beating Tequatl, recorded for all eternity! >:O

2nd NA server and 4th server worldwide – not bad if you ask me! Great teamwork! Proud of my home server <3

in Tequatl Rising

Firefly.5982

About the video quality…give youtube a few hour/s >.> Sorry it’s only 360 right now, should be able to watch in HD in a bit

in Tequatl Rising

Firefly.5982

Hrm, TC just beat him for the second time :O I think we have this down now

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Gabby.3205

Gabby.3205

I thought we were the third worldwide. Vabbi’s reported the killing of Teq after TC at least.

Well, it doesn’t matter. It feels good to be a Toaster.

Tarnished Coast
Astrid Strongheart, Norn Ranger.
“I wish juvenile wolves were bigger”

in Tequatl Rising

Firefly.5982

We might actually have been the third official one – forgot server name beat him 0.5 secs too late, got flawless defense achiev but not the killing teq one. -I- count that as them beating him…officially however it doesn’t count XD

in Tequatl Rising

Firefly.5982

Grats TC on your third win! Time to work on “Flawless Defense”… <3

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: SynfulChaot.3169

SynfulChaot.3169

Grats TC on your third win! Time to work on “Flawless Defense”… <3

We’ll get it next time.

Tarnished Coast – Wayfarer’s Accord [Way]
Main: Caeimhe – Sylvari Ranger
Alts: Charr Guardian, Asura Elementalist, Human Thief, Norn Necromancer

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: RileyTheRad.8542

RileyTheRad.8542

Kill him again in five-ish hours so I can join you guys! xD

Hoopa doopa.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Rage Tiger.4019

Rage Tiger.4019

I was lucky to get in after that 5 minute patch popped up. However, it’s getting rather hard for other TC natives to get in for their chance. Had a few calling me rude asking politely for the guesters to step down. . . after the second kill was made. . . to allow other TC natives to come in.

I got my kill and planning to NOT go back there. I am not after of the achievements in there. I might go once after the daily resets, but that’s all. He is part of my boss rotation afterall.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

I was lucky to get in after that 5 minute patch popped up. However, it’s getting rather hard for other TC natives to get in for their chance. Had a few calling me rude asking politely for the guesters to step down. . . after the second kill was made. . . to allow other TC natives to come in.

I got my kill and planning to NOT go back there. I am not after of the achievements in there. I might go once after the daily resets, but that’s all. He is part of my boss rotation afterall.

Tbh I have always thought (and even more so now) that when the spots on a full server are taken by a guest, whenever a native to that server connects to that map it will kick off a guest per native. Quite honestly, native players have more right to those spots. Otherwise there is no point to a home world unless you are heavy into WvW.

in Tequatl Rising

Firefly.5982

TC got “Flawless Defense” on our last try, even though we didn’t get Teq down that time. He flew away with a whopping 1pct health left XD Grats to everyone who got the title now!!!

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

Great job guys! Hope to see you out there later. Well done.

Gone to Reddit.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Riiko.4512

Riiko.4512

We got him to 1% again!! We can kill him guys. Let’s do this.

[AHMA] – Rev
Perpetually in the mists

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

good job tc!!

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Bel Geode.8129

Bel Geode.8129

Outstanding job fellow TC’ers… now if only I could be on my home server, and not overflow, when he spawns. I missed the big kill.

Find Bel Geode- THE Purple Norn on twitch tv.
“Doing The Dailies " Weeknights at 8PM EST.
http://www.twitch.tv/belgeode

in Tequatl Rising

Firefly.5982

I am pretty sure everyone will get in on this…at least for the first week After that – well we will see.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Wiseman.4075

Wiseman.4075

Now can we kick “Guests” and “AFKer” out of our map so the rest of TCers can get in?

…….I havnt seen TC’s server map since this patch and no overflow has gotten Teq even close yet.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

I’m hoping to get into the real Sparkfly tonight so that I can join my people and not the overflow where people lie dead at Teq’s feet for 15 minutes hoping someone will rez them. x-X

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Oolune.4357

Oolune.4357

A tip for those Coasters trying to get in to the main TC: Join mumble. Get a party with someone who is on the main TC map. Try both to right-click > join and to rezone and hope to queue faster due to party.

Your BEST BET, however, is to wait until right after Tequatl has been finished (which is easy to tell by being in mumble) and then right-click > join on your party member who is there over the next few minutes. You will almost definitely get in.

Tarnished Coast
Oolune :: Engineer — Arrow Of Oolune :: Human Ranger -- Shadow Of Oolune :: Human Thief
Box The Turtle :: Human Warrior — Bolobuns Of Steel :: Human Guardian

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: aliciamarianne.1725

aliciamarianne.1725

I’m hoping to get into the real Sparkfly tonight so that I can join my people and not the overflow where people lie dead at Teq’s feet for 15 minutes hoping someone will rez them. x-X

That’s the most frustrating thing… the moment you die, WP the hell back! That way you are out of the way for people who are still downed and and need to be helped quick.

Eliane Karmasdottir, Guardian, In loving memory of Eliane. R.I.P.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

Well, now that we’ve apparently got it down, I just need to actually get in when it’s happening and be a part of it. I really want that title for my guardian.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker