Teq server intentions

Teq server intentions

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: VitisVinifera.2834

VitisVinifera.2834

I’m curious from a design standpoint if Anet intended the Tequatl encounter to not be defeated by a certain number of servers.

Teq server intentions

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: SynfulChaot.3169

SynfulChaot.3169

Probably not. I’ve been seeing a lot of ANet guys around during attempts, so I’m pretty sure they’re watching to see if our successes and failures are lining up with their intentions.

Tarnished Coast – Wayfarer’s Accord [Way]
Main: Caeimhe – Sylvari Ranger
Alts: Charr Guardian, Asura Elementalist, Human Thief, Norn Necromancer

Teq server intentions

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Talissa Chan.7208

Talissa Chan.7208

The main problem is that due to popularity of the servers that have beaten him we’re getting huge zergballs suddenly showing up and beating him on a server that actually hasn’t been able to but hey, its empty of people. So it looks like “wow! everyones doing it!” but in reality its the same zergs/guilds. No point doing it in a server you can’t get all your guys into.

Teq server intentions

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Silent Avenger.6928

Silent Avenger.6928

I’d like to see if they removed guesting for a week how many times each server could kill teq.

Crimson Fatality ~ Mesmer ~ Northern Shiverpeaks

Tainted Phoenix[PHNX] – Mesmer Collective[Mes]

Teq server intentions

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: SynfulChaot.3169

SynfulChaot.3169

I’d like to see if they removed guesting for a week how many times each server could kill teq.

Probably about the same for all. The PvE-heavy servers (Blackgate, TC, etc…) will continue to down Teq multiple times a day and the lower-pop servers will likely continue to struggle.

Tarnished Coast – Wayfarer’s Accord [Way]
Main: Caeimhe – Sylvari Ranger
Alts: Charr Guardian, Asura Elementalist, Human Thief, Norn Necromancer