Tequatl done?

Tequatl done?

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Albadaran.1283

Albadaran.1283

During the last 2 weeks I enjoyed the challenges of Tequatl! I’ve fought him 12 times, only to win once (mostly because of the overflows). But it was a great experience! Now the Living World is moving on and for the first time there was no overflow the for a whole day long. At the beginning of this day there were still players around but at the last Tequatl event… No one! (Gandara server) Which made me realize that its over and out. Players move on to the next living world events or stop doing this one because there’s nothing to gain anymore. So what now? Will Tequatl keep rising every 90 minutes just for a few players passing by and watching from a distance? I would like a decent end to this event. Opinions?

Tequatl done?

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Lynne.8416

Lynne.8416

It always seems that the living story achievements are really what people are after, so they farm them like crazy for a week to a week and a half. After that, all you hear is the sound of crickets.

Which is why Arena net is attempting to resurrect it with upping the rewards, but I’m not sure it will work.

Tequatl done?

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

Of course this was evident even during the last few days of the event. When people hit FYGM they are off to do easier things or things that dangle new shinys in front of their faces.

The Burninator

Tequatl done?

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Lynne.8416

Lynne.8416

I decided to go see if it was in fact dead. And..tequatl arrive and I was the lone participant. Lasted 45 seconds L