Tequatl not spawning

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: HellsPriest.6745

HellsPriest.6745

I have 4 overflows FULL of TTS members waiting for Tequatl to spawn. It is frustrating to not be able to give an answer to over 600+ guildies wondering why he is not spawning. An official answer, even if it’s “there is a bug going on” would be nice.

Please give us an answer today, if he is back to his original spawn times please inform of us Community Team as this is important to a lot of us. K, thanks.

Ahlou – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Founder of TTS [TTS] gamers
“How do you feel about killing?” …I don’t.

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Lillith.5724

Lillith.5724

I second that, we have some pretty dedicated members who would like to go do other things!
I’ve also dc’d twice in the meantime
Strike that…my fourth time dc’d…I give up

Lillith Flame – Norn Ranger
Guild Leader: Spank Reunited
Yak’s Bend Server

(edited by Lillith.5724)

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: The Ice Mage.4879

The Ice Mage.4879

^This x1000. :P (OP)

This is so ridiculous given no prior warning IF it is the case indeed that say, the timer has reverted. :|

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

HellsPriest.6745

Yes, this is a bit ridiculous… we need to know an update please. Get on it Anet.

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: hardmodeboss.7236

hardmodeboss.7236

When can we fight him again

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Dizza.8104

Dizza.8104

Anet probably scratching their heads atm…

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Sophia.6482

Sophia.6482

give us answer now!! >:(

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Sutcliffe.5491

Sutcliffe.5491

I guess they screwed up on the programming and accidentally revert the timer?
They are probably still checking

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Sioned.5867

Sioned.5867

so many mad people waiting around for the spawn.. a little notice would have been nice

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Kupper.8074

Kupper.8074

I think the montly reset broke it.

JQ – The ‘veggie’ Knight
Berserker = Skilled http://i.imgur.com/g1rkIub.jpg
Never forget – http://i.imgur.com/Oxra9sj.jpg

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: helveticat.8043

helveticat.8043

according to my ts, he’s stuck in overflow. ferry?

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: rainynoble.6531

rainynoble.6531

Disappointed on Anet’s part for not informing players on timely manner, even more disappointed on quality control.

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

HellsPriest.6745

TTS officially called off their raids for the night, unless we hear that he is spawning again tonight.

However tomorrow we will be continuing our daily runs of Tequatl as long as he is up and running at that point for normal raids.

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

Just add it to the list of other complaints. What a messy event.

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Fallout.1798

Fallout.1798

Been waiting for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time now. Really sad that I could have spent this time doing other stuff in the game, like wvw or dungeons.

Stormbluff Isle
[AoD]- Commander Vars Wolf

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Forestgreen.7981

Forestgreen.7981

Thx A-Net that’s 3.5 hours of my life I won’t get back. Once again, not telling players anything and events requiring people to get in 1 hour ahead of time is real fun to complete.

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Lillith.5724

Equally disappointed in the lack of information from them. Terrible way to run customer support.

Yak’s Bend Server

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

It seems an appropriate way for the event to end from what I have seen over the last two weeks.

The Burninator

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Eliandal.8735

Eliandal.8735

It’s ridiculous that en event that requires this much co-ordination is simply…broken – and the only way we hear about it is from someone who knows someone who apparently has an Anet employee in their guild.

If you KNOW something like this is going to happen – please let us know? It’s not a very good business practise to let hundreds if not thousands of people just sit…stewing – and say nothing.

Definitely a sour taste from this one!

Cuthache | Ranger
OTG!
Yak’s Bend!

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Andrew.4506

Andrew.4506

Yes.

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Tanith.5264

Tanith.5264

I don’t know whether this is connected, but I will offer it just the same.

This afternoon I ported to Earthshake and noticed the Claw event was up, so headed up there, charrzooka in hand. I found the dragon simply flitting from his first landing spot to the nearby mountain peak, then resetting and doing this again, and again, and again. No ice wall to target, so naturally the event failed.

Moments before the timer ran out, Scarlet invaded Frostgorge but no one could see her minions until the Claw event ended/failed. Not sure if one event was cancelling out the other there, but it was bizarre.

Is it possible something is preventing Teq from spawning properly? Though this hasn’t happened before, and it’s strange that it’s apparently happening on ALL servers (to judge from the amount of yelling I see in this subforum).

Due to what I assume is an unrelated connectivity issue, I can’t log into the game to see all this for myself.

Weirdness.

Tanith Fencewalker, Tanni Mindbender, Thyra Wrathbringer, Lovecraft Thrall
Guardians of the Vault [GotV] and Guíld of Dívíne Soldíers [GoDS]
Gate of Madness server

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

HellsPriest.6745

The fact is, whatever the reason may be. An official reply is needed. Even if they “can’t say what is going on”, they can at least get on and say “I’m sorry but we can’t explain what is going on right now”, so we at least know tons of people are frustrated with sitting at their computer for 3+ hours and did nothing.

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Jester.1236

Jester.1236

The fact that there are hundreds of upset players right now. And no one is responding is pretty terrible. You cannot leave the zone, because then you will be stuck in an overflow diminishing your chance for success. So most of us have been here waiting for hours. We were organized and had numbers, now attrition has made it so that if it does spawn, it will likely not be a success. Its not to much to ask, for a simple, hey its not working message. Everyone is upset, and what will be done, nothing. People waited for house, and instead of having fun, they left upset. This isn’t what this game was supposed to be about.

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

JustTrogdor.7892

Instead of getting so upset why not call it a wash and do something else at this point? Posting here isn’t going to do any good. If Anet is aware of the problem and they were going to respond they would probably have done so by now. It isn’t like they are going to read these threads and say, “Oh crud! We are on it. Thanks for letting us know! We will have it spawn in 5 minutes tops!”

The Burninator

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: The Eternal Grace.3157

The Eternal Grace.3157

Ridiculous. Reflects Anet’s poor customer service and how much they really care about their players.

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Lillith.5724

Instead of getting so upset why not call it a wash and do something else at this point? Posting here isn’t going to do any good. If Anet is aware of the problem and they were going to respond they would probably have done so by now. It isn’t like they are going to read these threads and say, “Oh crud! We are on it. Thanks for letting us know! We will have it spawn in 5 minutes tops!”

We did cancel the event over 4 of our guilds. But the magnitude of organization isn’t that easy to say, “Well, let’s just go do something else and come back in an hour”.
It’s really not that simple.

Yak’s Bend Server

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

JustTrogdor.7892

We did cancel the event over 4 of our guilds. But the magnitude of organization isn’t that easy to say, “Well, let’s just go do something else and come back in an hour”.
It’s really not that simple.

True but it is one glitch since the event started and people are acting like the whole game busted. How about go do something else until an answer is provided as to the problem and solution? Or post here about how unfair it is and continue standing around for 3 hours +. Whatever I suppose.

The Burninator

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Chrisco.5732

Chrisco.5732

Ive been thinking since tequatl came out that i spend more time sitting around doing nothing in this game than i do actually playing. Tonight was even more of that!

Tbh i would rather that someone said “yea its broken” over saying nothing. But saying nothing about issues seems to be the theme these days.

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Yup i was waiting in there an hour and a half, wish i woulda left sooner

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Breezer.9273

Breezer.9273

So, Tequatl still hasn’t spawned. It’s been 4 hours and 45 min since he spawned last in Crystal Desert and it’s been 3 hours and 30 min since server reset. People said that Anet posted on Twitter that he reset to his old timer, which if I remember right was 3 hours + a 30 min window after the end of the previous spawn. Well if that’s the case then his window just ended. I have constantly been monitoring these forums in regards to Tequatl and seen no response from any Mod. I’m not impressed. We should have seen some response by now in forums. I can not confirm the twitter post because I don’t use and refuse to use twitter. This is the official forums for GW2 why aren’t Anet using these forums for communication to the players? This should be their first response location then twitter, facebook etc. If I knew that it would have been 5 hours between spawns I would have left the area to do other stuff. Again I’m not impressed.

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Eliandal.8735

Eliandal.8735

People said that Anet posted on Twitter that he reset to his old timer

There has been NO communication from Anet (About this, or anything in the last 4 hours) Not on Twitter and not on the forums.

TTS was told that someone who apparently knew someone from Anet in their guild – that Teq may not spawn until after the patch tomorrow. That’s as close to official as we’ve gotten

Cuthache | Ranger
OTG!
Yak’s Bend!

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Azure.2407

Azure.2407

I have been waiting for 5 hours!! You’re wasting my time!! Now I still can’t find any official answer for that.

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: spritefire.5234

spritefire.5234

WHEN IT’S READY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

WHEN IT’S READY!!!!!!!!!!!!

You, sir, are a winner!

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: OtakuGamerGal.9843

OtakuGamerGal.9843

And how many hundreds of players were waiting for hours with 8/9 achievements and needed one last Teq run to get the wings? The right thing to do would be to give the wings to everyone who was 8/9, like myself, imho.

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

clint.5681

Im still mad i wasted 1 hour and 30 minutes standing there like a idiot lol.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: iVlad.9421

iVlad.9421

has teq appeared today?

The Last PH Mesmer in the Kaineng Server

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Solid Gold.9310

Solid Gold.9310

WE need an in game NOTIFICATION like the invasion notification on screen.

If there’s no way of knowing TEQ is up loads of people just won’t bother going, nobody want’s to camp out in Sparkfly forever it’s just totally boring.

The event is likely to die and loads of people won’t be able to kill TEQ.

Thought this game was going to be fun………………..

Jumping puzzles, love them or hate them, I hate them. Thread killer.

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Lucky.9421

Lucky.9421

They are at home. Wait until tomorrow.

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Cinder.2056

Cinder.2056

Very disappointed that there’s not a single word from Anet about this. I mean come on, we waited on that shore for almost the entire night, hoping Anet would at the very least address this soon…

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Quite remarkable that they haven’t said anything even if its just they’re looking into it.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: iVlad.9421

iVlad.9421

look at the bright side brothers, we really did “kill” the dragon and it wont ever be coming back.

how cool is dat

The Last PH Mesmer in the Kaineng Server

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

Tequatl was temporary content. You guys were fooled!

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Cinder.2056

Cinder.2056

Actually I am one achievement away from Sunbringer title, and it was looking promising for a kill. The fact that its temporary and Anet took it away without notice will just kitten more people off.

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: spritefire.5234

spritefire.5234

Maybe there’s a connection between Teq not appearnig and the US gov shutting down?

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

clint.5681

Maybe there’s a connection between Teq not appearnig and the US gov shutting down?

Go on, I think your on to something

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

Maybe Teq’s disappearance and the missing boss week daily today are linked with some screw up on the LS patch this time.

Anet – statement please and at least extend it to last the entire Tuesday 1st October.

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Zanthrax.6538

Zanthrax.6538

Its most likely a bug with monthly reset not this upcoming patch….tequatl is still permanent content. The Boss Week is going though you had 2 weeks to do 4 dailies of just engage in a world boss event…not hard if you haven’t gotten your wings yet its your own fault imo. As for being shy of the sunbringer achievement….that I feel for ya. The likely reason Anet haven’t responded yet is because its really early they wouldnt even be at their offices atm…give them a break if something breaks for 24 hours its not the end of the world…

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

What’s really funny is that they thought it would take a week or two to conquer Teq, but the window to do the achievements was only two, so much muddled thinking going on.

Maybe Anet should revert to releasing new content every month instead of every two weeks and ensure it’s less buggy and properly tested, then spend the extra people fixing current bugs and designing better wvw, etc.

And why would you sit there for hours doing nothing- if you are in one of the TEW guilds, all it needs is one toon parked in an overflow and he can tell everyone else if it starts working again, in the meantime the rest of you can go play some of the rest of the game.

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

(edited by Victory.2879)

Tequatl not spawning

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Paul.4081

Paul.4081

And how many hundreds of players were waiting for hours with 8/9 achievements and needed one last Teq run to get the wings? The right thing to do would be to give the wings to everyone who was 8/9, like myself, imho.

Well if they do it like the Karka event even people who already have the wings will get another pair so I’m all for this. That way one of my alt’s can get them

(edited by Paul.4081)