Tequatl reward

Tequatl reward

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Setay.2135

Setay.2135

I was in a raid on this guy and as frustrating as it was to get him to 5% and not kill him. It was more frustrating that I didn’t get ANY rewards for getting him there. 5% and an hour later and nothing at all for the trouble.

I know I have pretty much barely a shot in the warm place of actually getting reimbursed but at least I can ask. Or at least ask to have whatever caused that to happen to at least be freaking fixed.

Tequatl reward

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

It is not broken. You have to fight at the batteries in order to get credit for those chests.

Tequatl reward

in Tequatl Rising

Setay.2135

I’m not sure what you mean. I actually damged the dragon. I was in a cleanup team on tentacles and floaters. I was put in water 3 times. I fought at the mega laser when I got back to shore. I have not gotten him below 75% today or at all really. Are you saying this is not good enough?

Tequatl reward

in Tequatl Rising

KOPPER.1458

The mini chests you get for health are tied to the mega laser event. You need to do 10k+ damage on mobs there (just numbers I’ve heard thrown around) in order to get credit. Perhaps you aren’t doing enough damage in that phase. Honestly I don’t know.

Most of the time I hear people not getting the chest is because they are on or near turrents. This is simply because they aren’t doing enough during the mini events. If you feel you are then try again I guess. Just offering some insight from the many kills on TEQ so far.

Tequatl reward

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Nokaru.7831

Nokaru.7831

You need to participate in the Battery Event a bit for credit. Kill some mobs at the Megalaser then go back to cleaning up the Fingers of Tequatl at the landing zone.

Tequatl reward

in Tequatl Rising

Setay.2135

I actually was killing mobs at the laser and I did a lot more than 10k dmg. I just got shafted really. There’s no other explanation other then Anets bad code.

Tequatl reward

in Tequatl Rising

KOPPER.1458

Sorry to hear that then, better luck next time. More than 8 kills, never had an issue getting loot. Never good loot, but I get the chests.

Tequatl reward

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: timidobserver.7925

timidobserver.7925

It is more frustrating to get an award you have absolutely no use for. I got a carrion ascended weapon. Given that condition damage is more or less useless in the game, unless you are soloing something, that is pretty much useless.

Tequatl reward

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

Well, this answers why I get no chests on turret duty. Guess I’ll just have to let them get overrun.