Tequatl weapons

Tequatl weapons

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Djemo.7153

Djemo.7153

So posted about this in a thread before but would really like to hear from the devs.
Are Tequatl specific weapons still on for the release?
Since nothing was mentioned in the preview.

Tequatl weapons

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Nihilus.3015

Nihilus.3015

Special colors for him Is what I thought.

AmateurNet

Tequatl weapons

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Ian Smith.8690

Ian Smith.8690

Special colors for him Is what I thought.

Ouch! Didn’t think of that. If that’s all they are, then major lameness is about to be released. Would be severely disappointing if the skins are not a unique design even if they don’t have the full gambit of weapon types. I also feel it would be appropriate for him to drop a unique sigil and/or rune. Make it only major and minor drops with exotic being acquired through the MF to help keep it rare :P

I think a good developer should be a person not a professional. —DayZ designer Dean Hall

Tequatl weapons

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Evans.6347

Evans.6347

He’ll more likely get his own ascended weapon prefix with some lame stat combination. Something with major vitality maybe.

Joy to the world, ignorance is bliss

Tequatl weapons

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Gabby.3205

Gabby.3205

According to Dulfy, Teq “has chance to drop Ascended weapon, with a brand new reskin that are exclusive to Tequatl”.
Reskin. So it is nothing that we hadn’t seen before, just a bit different (color and maybe effects).
Still, I really want to see the reskin. It might be nothing or it might make all the difference in the world for me, like King’s Remembrance, Infinite Wisdom and Knowledge is Power. Since we can’t dye weapons, I really appreciate reskins.

Tarnished Coast
Astrid Strongheart, Norn Ranger.
“I wish juvenile wolves were bigger”

Tequatl weapons

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Bweaty.9187

Bweaty.9187

Skins that an’t RNG box… CAT YEH!

Tequatl weapons

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Nihilus.3015

Nihilus.3015

He’ll more likely get his own ascended weapon prefix with some lame stat combination. Something with major vitality maybe.

You’ll probably be able to pick a stat.

AmateurNet

Tequatl weapons

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Hermes.7014

Hermes.7014

I bet they’re going to be called Sunless weapons and their skin will have some kind of corruption particle effect like Tequatl’s poison pools.

Whether something is either wrong or right, someone will always complain about it.

Tequatl weapons

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Shakki.3219

Shakki.3219

The Ascended Models will stay, it will be black with green glow covered in abit of tequatls shadows if you can name it like that

Reaper – AnguĂ®sh

Tequatl weapons

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Millillion.5914

Millillion.5914

From the one picture I’ve seen, it’ll basically be the regular ascended weapons models (maybe a little difference, but the same basic idea) with nicer particles.

Tequatl weapons

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: CalmestChaos.2463

CalmestChaos.2463

there are pictures of the skin here. it appears to be an ascended weapon with a black flames version of cobalt. probably representing poison