Vabbi killed Teq !

Vabbi killed Teq !

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Playmate.8521

Playmate.8521

2nd EU (i think)

We needed 3 trys to kill him and with the 3rd try he got killed.

Special Thanks to:

• Volt Guild from SFR (for using the teamspeak server)
  • KehxD.6847 (for starting this organised event)
  • isharrr.9648 (for organise on teamspeak)
  • all other ppl they followed the commanders, help defending, using turrets, killing teq (i dont know all ur names sorry)

http://www.twitch.tv/playlita/b/463352146

Edit: sry for my bad english. And y it was not just Vabbi – i heared that just one guy had Vabbi as homeserver. But the Server needs a push!

We want to repeat it – how u can join: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/tequatl/Killing-Tequatl-Let-s-organize-European/first

(edited by Playmate.8521)

Vabbi killed Teq !

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Fox Soul.4809

Fox Soul.4809

GJ ppl… was really epic… High level of coordination there. Enjoy the achievement ^^

Vabbi killed Teq !

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: sweatycool.9624

sweatycool.9624

First High rated populated server to finish tequatl too! GRATS

As what my mighty Norn says, EAT MORE BACON

- I Eat Bacon, from Ferguson’s Crossing.

Vabbi killed Teq !

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: KehxD.6847

KehxD.6847

Wow I was just about doing such a thread before going to bed ^^ Thanks alot for doing the Commander Playmate! And also thanks for everyone else! This is our win! We, this guild, have done this. It is everyones victory! You guys are the best! =) And also a big thanks to VOLT for providing a ts, that I didn’t have!
Way to go people! Everyone shall feel the heart race of killing Tequatl!

Founder and former leader of TxS Community! For more information, please look here =)
http://www.reddit.com/r/txs

Vabbi killed Teq !

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Ivonbeton.6814

Ivonbeton.6814

Not Vabbi though. Coordinated effort from people spread over a lot of servers
I was stuck in overflow and decided to just stick to and try and improve my server eventhough we don’t even have any overflows anymore.

Vabbi killed Teq !

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Mirta.5029

Mirta.5029

Could you guest on UW and help your brothers out? OUr organization left and this will be the 5th try today. Staying people are strategizing and are very serious about it. Join Mirta Wake, get into our regular sparkfly if you can and pull your friends in!

Vabbi killed Teq !

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: KehxD.6847

KehxD.6847

Not Vabbi though. Coordinated effort from people spread over a lot of servers

Yeah. People of every server guesting Vabbi were involved. Everyone in the Tequatl Killer Squad [TKS] got the win! Not just Vabbi, even though it was that server. Europe killed Tequatl!

Founder and former leader of TxS Community! For more information, please look here =)
http://www.reddit.com/r/txs

Vabbi killed Teq !

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Dirame.8521

Dirame.8521

High? Vabbi is medium… all the time!

I make guides to builds you may not have heard of;
http://www.youtube.com/user/ceimash
http://www.twitch.tv/ceimash

Vabbi killed Teq !

in Tequatl Rising

Playmate.8521

Vabbi is the EU server with lowest population, thats why we decided to go there – because no overflow-drama.

Highest PvE population Server EU is Desolation

Vabbi killed Teq !

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: chemiclord.3978

chemiclord.3978

Well, there goes the claim that lower population servers have no chance.

I wonder what the next excuse… I mean complaint… I mean… REASON for hopelessness will be?

Vabbi killed Teq !

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Mirta.5029

Mirta.5029

Vabbi is the EU server with lowest population, thats why we decided to go there – because no overflow-drama.

Highest PvE population Server EU is Desolation

Help Underworld out? Please?

I wonder what the next excuse… I mean complaint… I mean… REASON for hopelessness will be?

Does trying from 4PM to 10PM and getting into fights with the guild due to people quitting it count? Does feeling sorry for the last remaining warriors count?

Vabbi killed Teq !

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Ialae.9714

Ialae.9714

Playmate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thx for standing in back of my turret <3
And to everyone that who was statind at my back (last turret on right) since 17:30 today WE DID IT!

Vabbi killed Teq !

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Gabby.3205

Gabby.3205

Congratulations!

And the list grows!

Tarnished Coast
Astrid Strongheart, Norn Ranger.
“I wish juvenile wolves were bigger”

Vabbi killed Teq !

in Tequatl Rising

Playmate.8521

99% of this ppl – including me – was just guesting on Vabbi. On my Homeserver (Deso) i was always in Overflows without organisation.

Help Underworld out? Please?

Today we had the Problem with Overflow on Vabbi (lol) – we will repeat and we can make 2 “groups” one on Vabbi and the second maybe on Underwold. Same time like today. Just contact the Leader ingame tomorrow.

Vabbi killed Teq !

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: chemiclord.3978

chemiclord.3978

Does trying from 4PM to 10PM and getting into fights with the guild due to people quitting it count? Does feeling sorry for the last remaining warriors count?

Ya know, I DO feel for ya, actually. You’ve been giving it your best shot. I haven’t seen Phase 2 yet, nor gotten into my home server zone, for what its worth.

I just… geez… it’s barely been 24 hours, ya know? Can we have this sort of challenging content for a little bit before we start crying “nerf?” I have no doubt it WILL be dampened eventually, for what it’s worth, and I guess I don’t have a problem with that at the end of the day. But, come on, can we just let it be for now?

(This wasn’t specifically targeted at you for the record.)