Way too hard

Way too hard

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Emanuel.9781

Emanuel.9781

Wow you can’t win against dragons anymore sitting back at range to DPS? I am a handicapped player and can’t really do much other than try to DPS at range. It’s really too hard, anet. Plz nerf this AT ONCE!!!!! :^(

Rezardi [DnT] – Elite Playhowiwanter US
NemesisMMNecro [rT] – Trans-Transsylvanian RPer EU

Way too hard

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Alissah.9281

Alissah.9281

Im not sure if thats sarcasm or not :o.

New Rainbow Guild – An open-minded guild exclusively for Transgender people!
Warning: link may contain traces of awesome.
Lyssa’s Grimoire – a guide every Mesmer should read.

Way too hard

in Tequatl Rising

Emanuel.9781

I really hope you’re not trying to make fun of me i am very ill and gw2 is one of my only forms of entertainmaent and i cant enjoy the game with hard bossts like this

Way too hard

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Snake.2374

Snake.2374

don’t worry after that last update we are all terrible now

Way too hard

in Tequatl Rising

Snake.2374

I really hope you’re not trying to make fun of me i am very ill and gw2 is one of my only forms of entertainmaent and i cant enjoy the game with hard bossts like this

I honestly don’t think he was making fun of you

Way too hard

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: SkylightMoon.1980

SkylightMoon.1980

its meant to be hard, if you cant do it, then dont go. sorry, no easy way to say it. the game caters to both casual and hardcore players by offering both difficulties. there is casual content if you want that, but teq is meant to be hard because the playerbase has demonstrated their skill.

Way too hard

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Ghisteslohm.7803

Ghisteslohm.7803

There is enough content you can do this way. Do not ruin for the rest of the people. That may sound harsh but think about it.

Way too hard

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Chewablesleeptablet.3185

Chewablesleeptablet.3185

Darn! I can’t press #1 and win anymore!

Way too hard

in Tequatl Rising

Snake.2374

hey if I can do that in other mmos I should be able to do it here too

Way too hard

in Tequatl Rising

Emanuel.9781

hey if I can do that in other mmos I should be able to do it here too

kitten straight! Anet take action!

Way too hard

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Stormcrow.7513

Stormcrow.7513

The issue imo stems from having to coordinate 100’s of people in the zone to a singular task with about 6 sub tasks. Good luck with that.
I have problems with pugs in easy dungeons with a 5 man group let alone 100’s in a zerg.
It will only be done by multiple coordinated guilds with various TS and vents going on.

i7 3770k oc 4.5 H100i(push/pull) 8gb Corsair Dominator Asus P877V-LK
intel 335 180gb/intel 320 160gb WD 3TB Gigabyte GTX G1 970 XFX XXX750W HAF 932

Way too hard

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

Hello, I was doing this event and then I just die all the time. Those big balls get me all the time. People tell me to dodge but I don’t think I have unlocked that yet. How is this fair for level 70 people? Please help!

Way too hard

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: bartem.2731

bartem.2731

and those spiders don’t reset on wipe, I mean how are we supposed to finish this? i guess i have to quit my job and spend 20 hours per day like you elitists..

Way too hard

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Darthaemos.6370

Darthaemos.6370

Everyone tells me I need to jump over the waves but I lost my thumb in a cooking accident so jumping is hard for me to do. Please fix the waves anet, I bought 800 gems last month so I deserve to have fun.

Birgitte / Graendhal / Aveandha
Death and Taxes [DnT] | http://www.dtguilds.com/

Way too hard

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: phokus.8934

phokus.8934

Everyone tells me I need to jump over the waves but I lost my thumb in a cooking accident so jumping is hard for me to do. Please fix the waves anet, I bought 800 gems last month so I deserve to have fun.

Map your jump to another button.

I post from a phone so please excuse any references to ducks or any other auto corrections.

Way too hard

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Darthaemos.6370

Darthaemos.6370

Map your jump to another button.

I bought 800 gems last month, Anet says I can play how I want.

Birgitte / Graendhal / Aveandha
Death and Taxes [DnT] | http://www.dtguilds.com/

Way too hard

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Andross.5183

Andross.5183

I wonder why Anet did not re-evaluate the difficulty of this event, when they were unable to complete it in their video demonstration. Is the QA Manager/Lead Dev/Game Director at ArenaNet some sort of sadist, who likes seeing players suffer from over the top difficult content? First SAB difficulty, which results in it being nearly dead by now, now Tequatl whom no server has killed so far in hundreds of attempts… Something is going wrong at Anet, which results in bad decision making.

Way too hard

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Beast Sos.1457

Beast Sos.1457

I wonder why Anet did not re-evaluate the difficulty of this event, when they were unable to complete it in their video demonstration. Is the QA Manager/Lead Dev/Game Director at ArenaNet some sort of sadist, who likes seeing players suffer from over the top difficult content? First SAB difficulty, which results in it being nearly dead by now, now Tequatl whom no server has killed so far in hundreds of attempts… Something is going wrong at Anet, which results in bad decision making.

What is a good decision to u then? easy content which ppl can do their first try? bc imo this is the best thing added to the game yet.

Way too hard

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Andross.5183

Andross.5183

What makes you think it is the best thing? Hundreds of attempts across all servers and no server has been successful yet, does not make it good content, does it? Nobody should be able to do it “on first try”, but if nobody does it on the thousandth try, then something is wrong. A good decision to me would be to properly test new content with the correct amount of people under “live” conditions, i.e. test server conditions. Anet throwing content at the players with too high difficulty or obvious bugs is not my idea of good decision making. They should properly test all of it and if it doesn’t work, change it before release.

Way too hard

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Hasy.2043

Hasy.2043

its meant to be hard, if you cant do it, then dont go. sorry, no easy way to say it. the game caters to both casual and hardcore players by offering both difficulties. there is casual content if you want that, but teq is meant to be hard because the playerbase has demonstrated their skill.

There is a difference between making it harder, and making it impossible. With only 15 minutes its freaking impossible.

Luck is the moment where preparation meets opportunity.
Legendary Karma [KARM] – Stormbluff Isle

Way too hard

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

The only thing that makes this hard is the timer. Without that, this would be perfect…though a slight HP nerf wouldn’t hurt either.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

Way too hard

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Beast Sos.1457

Beast Sos.1457

What makes you think it is the best thing? Hundreds of attempts across all servers and no server has been successful yet, does not make it good content, does it? Nobody should be able to do it “on first try”, but if nobody does it on the thousandth try, then something is wrong. A good decision to me would be to properly test new content with the correct amount of people under “live” conditions, i.e. test server conditions. Anet throwing content at the players with too high difficulty or obvious bugs is not my idea of good decision making. They should properly test all of it and if it doesn’t work, change it before release.

hundreds of attempts across all servers but how many times have they done each? around 5 times today. thats nothing. this content is 100% doable its not too hard its that ppl r still failing to jump over the waves and ppl r still failing to use the turrets properly and ppl r still failing to avoid the aoe circles that do so much dmg. we r still getting use to it since its the first difficult content which is meant for so many ppl. soon enough we will be getting it on the first attempt every time, even though i still hope there will be chances at failure if ppl start slacking off while playing.