What Is Tequatl The Sunless?

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Thomassassinate.9370

Thomassassinate.9370

Tequatl The Sunless

/Teq-At-Ul/ Zah/ Sun Less/

Sometimes called Tequatl The Funless, Tequatl I’m Done With This, and Tequatl the no wait hang on guys brb Leaves for 20 minutes
noun

1: A boss that was previously a laugh out loud boss, that was supposed to recieve a massive change but keep the same boring features of old Tequatl.

2: A boss that unites afkers, trolls, zergs, unbalanced professions, brbers, and boring casuals, together to get a chest containing nonworth rewards.

3: A boss that can require you to spend money you could have used to save up for a car or college on a brand new computer to handle it.

4: A boss that someone guesting could steal spots of people who are actually in that world.

5: A boss that’ll be dead content in 2 weeks.

That is all i found out about what is Tequatl, if i find (think of) more info i’ll add to it, if you know definitions of Tequatl feel free to share.

(edited by Thomassassinate.9370)

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Lopez.7369

Lopez.7369

I used to think it didn’t give good rewards, but I changed my mind. It gives more than one gold, two or three rares, ascended materials, a chance at unique skins and a higher chance at precursors and ascended weapons. For 15 to 20 minutes of work, that’s definitely worth it. It’s just a matter of getting in the right server.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Mash Hog.5672

Mash Hog.5672

Lies, Lies, Blasphemy, and more lies!

Tequatl has brought my server together unlike WvW ever could.
The boss has allowed me to meet many new people from our server and make multiple connections. Though Akitteng is an issue, it can be avoided by an organized group.

My server has decided to kill tequatl every day at 6PM PST. Tequatl will not be dead content.

The rewards tequatl gives are also pretty good.
ANET did an amazing job on Tequatl and they should use the feedback (even the negative kind) on enhancing the other world bosses to make them much more challenging and entertaining like they did this one.

The world bosses were meant to bring the WORLD together and that is what Tequatl does. Keep it up ANET, there still may be hope for you yet!

P.S: You need to fix eles.

Gasmic > Mic Gazzy
Leader of [GASM] #ELEtism
(Retired) Commander [2500+ tPvP Matches Won]

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Arcturus.5846

Arcturus.5846

What kind of crappy college do you go to that cost $500 (price for an average computer nowadays more than capable of handling Tequila the Funless- sounds like a depressed drunk)?

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Elbegast.6970

Elbegast.6970

Are you fellas talkin’ about this guy? I’m just wondering where he goes after his smoke break.

Attachments:

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

I used to think it didn’t give good rewards, but I changed my mind. It gives more than one gold, two or three rares, ascended materials, a chance at unique skins and a higher chance at precursors and ascended weapons. For 15 to 20 minutes of work, that’s definitely worth it. It’s just a matter of getting in the right server.

Doesn’t have an increase chance of a precursor

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Aerlen.5326

Aerlen.5326

6. A scapegoat that some players of GW2 use as a vehicle to insult and degrade other players; ie calling them “casuals”, “n00bs”, “boring” or otherwise worthless

7. A scapegoat used by some players of GW2 to alienate other players; either by acting in a manner similar to “sour grapes” upon those who have beaten him and proclaiming they have no “real” not viable skills (such as being able to beat intense physical and reactionary challenges) or berating those who have not by using terms such as “casual”, “n00b”, “scrub” or other demeaning gamer lingo.

8. A promising boss update which failed to take into account challenge = reward.

Otherwise known as Taco the Sauceless, Teakettle the kitten, and Is That Stupid Dragon Up Again?

~Tarnished Coast Pride~

Forever known as “that slow guardian who can’t jump worth crap”.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: HellsPriest.6745

HellsPriest.6745

These negative posts about the hate for Tequatl are exhausted. Get over it, many servers and even OVERFLOWS have beaten it, multiple times. That means the content isn’t that hard, you just dislike hard content and wouldn’t have made this post if you were in one of the successful runs of killing Tequatl. I’m over reading these negative posts, if you don’t like hard content go play Pac Man. Welcome to MMO’s. I’m not gonna respond to this or feed into the trolls of this post, or any of these kinds of posts any longer. If you want to beat this, do what I’m doing start an organized group, etc. Whining about it doesn’t change anything. If it gets nerfed all the qq kids are gonna be the blame for making a fun challenging event into another daycare event where you just whine to get what you want.

Have a good day.

Ahlou – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Founder of TTS [TTS] gamers
“How do you feel about killing?” …I don’t.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: FrozenStarRo.7240

FrozenStarRo.7240

For 15 to 20 minutes of work, that’s definitely worth it. It’s just a matter of getting in the right server.

A succesful encounter shouldn’t be conditioned by being on one server or other. It should be flexible enough to be manageable on all servers.