What is this? Wings for ants?

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: knbBlackTemplar.3059

knbBlackTemplar.3059

Seriously, why ALL back items are so small and pathetic? Giff me something huge and EPIC :/

80’s: Sylvari Necromancer (Main). Human: Thief, Warrior (PvP Main), Engineer. Charr Guardian

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Veltoss.9135

Veltoss.9135

The bigger they are, the more distracting they are. Huge wings that every single player can easily get from events would be annoying as heck.

Blackgate

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

The bigger they are, the more distracting they are. Huge wings that every single player can easily get from events would be annoying as heck.

The small wings are already annoying as heck…

IT’S A SWORD. THEY’RE NOT MEANT TO BE SAFE.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Mars.6319

Mars.6319

This is an opportunity for ANet to create a new mini game where players pluck the wings off of other players who have winged backs.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Scumbag Mawile.6384

Scumbag Mawile.6384

you ever seen a charr with the zephyr rucksack?

Disciple of Quag

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Julie Yann.5379

Julie Yann.5379

you ever seen a charr with the zephyr rucksack?

LOL, I have 1. Haven’t equiped it yet but it looks ridiculously huge on my Charr.

Be careful what you wish for, Anet might just give it to you “HoT”
“…let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we shall die;.”

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: ElenaDragon.8401

ElenaDragon.8401

Everything looks like it is made for an ant on asura.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: SonicTHI.3217

SonicTHI.3217

Wings and many other fluff backpacks and similar items should never have been put in the game in the first place IMO. It makes the game look cheap and ruins the art and immersion.

“Otherwise, your MMO becomes all about grinding to get the best gear. We don’t make grindy games.”
-Mike O’Brien, President of Arenanet

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

@ OP I find them to be apporpriatly sized. Not so huge that it’s distracting, no so small that you would miss it just glancing at some one.

Wings and many other fluff backpacks and similar items should never have been put in the game in the first place IMO. It makes the game look cheap and ruins the art and immersion.

It adds more great visual representations imo. I don’t find that it ruins anything. I would like to see cape type back items added though :P

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: knbBlackTemplar.3059

knbBlackTemplar.3059

Agreed. Capes will be nice.

80’s: Sylvari Necromancer (Main). Human: Thief, Warrior (PvP Main), Engineer. Charr Guardian