Who gave up on the reptile already?

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Remuss.8321

Remuss.8321

I think most people will be forced to give up………………. I can’t even get out of overflow.

True, and its very sad.
Some will say “hey you just have to guest” but nope, its the same elsewhere. And its not doable on an overflow either, the best i could see is 90% remaining… cool !

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: rizzo.1079

rizzo.1079

I did. I stopped trying when I couldn’t get into my home server for it, though I heard they beat it Saturday night. There are so many fun things to do in GW2 that this just seems both boring and annoying…

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

I’ve run it a few times, never even gotten to the second phase. Pretty much done with it. Only doing it for the 1AP daily reward now, which’ll stop once next patch is out. If they nerf it a bit, then I’ll try again. Too much randomness in being able to kill him.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: digiowl.9620

digiowl.9620

I have. Giving the world bosses timers were a bad move. They should instead have been given goal to accomplish, goals that if they reach them would result in event failure for the players.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Nope didn’t give up. Finally beat him yesterday on CD. This was probably my 15th try, I lost count tbh lol. I plan on doing it more because I’m missing one achievement.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Emmet.2943

Emmet.2943

I keep trying but i have yet to see him drop below 80% on sea of sorrows. Plus with the overflows and the lack of people most of the time i barely ever get a chance to do it. I keep trying it but I doubt I’ll ever see it completed.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: arabeth.2361

arabeth.2361

I’ve done the event many times and the best I’ve ever seen was he got down to 85% health. I’ve never even seen the megalaser thing. Always been in an overflow.

The thing is: I still think the event is pretty cool. I like the mechanics and the challenge and I honestly do not believe that “leechers” are the thing killing it, or the timer. I think at this point most people who want to try have looked up how to do it and have a passing familiarity with their role. And the timer is just there to make sure you can fail without wasting all day trying. And as mega-events go: no one can deny that it is pretty awesome.

However, I’m not going to bother again because this content was not made for me. I don’t play this game by running around in huge, coordinated groups using voice chat du jour. (I’m not in a giant guild or WvW team.) And unless I just happen to luck into being in a battle where there are those groups playing (the odds of which are basically zero, unless I spend hours and hours of my life waiting around), then there’s absolutely no way I will be able to 1) win or 2) make any difference. It’s cool, don’t get me wrong: I just can’t contribute in any meaningful way because of how I play. (And honestly, I have to think most players aren’t in huge groups and fall into the same basic category – but I certainly may be wrong.)

Hmm, what does this remind me of – oh right, raiding! Waiting around for hours just to fail in a few minutes… That’s why I don’t raid, either. And I don’t have anything against raiding and kudos to the people who do it and enjoy it. But that wasn’t written for me. And rather than bang my head against a wall, I’d rather do something else I enjoy instead.

I was very glad they made the wings accessible to everyone, though. That was definitely reward enough for me.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

I’ve tried it maybe 4 times. Two disorganized attempts and two organized. All failed. The zergball falls apart from multiple people dying/getting downed and it goes downhill from there. People not waypointing out when dead in spite of numerous instructions to do so. Turrets not cleansing areas around the zerg. Bonewalls coming up repeatedly. Too many clueless people. I haven’t seen this event get past the first stage.

I’ve done these 4 attempts. I’m done for a while.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: folly dragon.4126

folly dragon.4126

I may do it a few more times, for my last 2 achievements, but buying gems, converting it to gold and buying stuff is going to be my new trend, ive lost way to much on this kitten RNG system that seems to reward the same 10 players over and over and fails the rest of population. Teq would have been better instanced. Everyone cries for difficult content, its because they are crying for a raid instance, not a world content raid.

You have many different playstyles and claim to be trying to broaden our traits and skills, but force us via encounters like tequatl to respec and regear to be competitive. Then afyer the 1/10 tries, we get lucky and coordinated only to get garbage. The risk ate all my time and rewarded me with garbage that a dungeon path would give me with 15 minutes time vested rather then 15 hours vested.

So take your teq and shove it.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

I have succesfuly done it 2 times. And I love it. Will do it everyday if possible. I like challenging content that takes some preparation. And if you think it through , Taco isnt that hard as some people say. Keep up good work anet! ( just fix this overflow stuff )

It’s not individually challenging. You can do everything right, you can play flawlessly and none of it will matter if the players on your map don’t do it right.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: OtakuDFifty.2965

OtakuDFifty.2965

I haven’t beaten him, but I haven’t given up. I’m just being practical with my time. I’m not going to bother until enough of the rest of the server realize the battle can’t be won using mindless zerg “tactics.” Karka Queen resulted in a lot of whining and claims of being “dead,” but now we regularly take her on daily and it doesn’t take very long. It could very well take three months, but Teq eventually will lose a lot of the frustration factor once people are willing to change, or those who are incapable of learning give up.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Lalocat.6793

Lalocat.6793

He spawned. After 5min it was obvious we werent gona kill him. Got him to 60%. Had to wait an hour and a half for the next spawn. Again, after 5min obvious it was a bust, 60% again.

You know it normally takes half the time to get him to 75% right? If people are getting discouraged in the first five min, it won’t work. Happened in one fight I was in, we could have done it but after five min the commander who wasn’t with my group packed it in and abandoned the turrets they were supposed to be defending. So we failed. But if they’d just stayed there to the end, we probably would have won. It was actually going fine, I guess they just didn’t know any better. Or were trolling us.

If you mean after 5 min you’d had several bone walls and all the turrets were toast, okay. But it really is completely normal for him to still have a long seemingly insurmountable health bar after five min of doing everything right.

I haven’t given up, but I have to stop for two weeks cause my parents are coming for a visit and sitting around in TS for hours waiting for a dragon will be a no go. We’ll see if the event is still running when they go back home.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Nonbeing.5234

Nonbeing.5234

I just wished they focused on colourful and rich content, like the Bazaar. A really beautiful area, achievements that demanded doing a dozen different things, absolutely no need to zerg…

This!

I only started playing GW2 at the very tail end of Zephyr Sanctum, so I barely got to experience that content at all… but what I did see, I loved.

Basically, I was still extremely inexperienced and super low-level, but a few new friends I made took me up to the Sanctum just to show me how to vote in the Cutthroat Politics. It seemed like such a vibrant, magical place. I wanted to explore more of it… but I was still such a new player, that I’d barely touched the core content of the game. So I went back to playing the “regular” game, not realizing that the Sanctum would soon fly away, and I wouldn’t get a chance to truly explore it…

But like the above user said, that’s the kind of content I would love to see more of. Variety, diversity, achievements for doing a dozen different things (either solo or in small groups). That’s what makes GW2 great. More Zephyr Sanctum style living world content please!

But I also understand that some people really like the new Teq fight, and I wouldn’t want to take that away from them, either. GW2 has every right to appeal to different players for different reasons. I think ANet should keep doing what it has been doing – making a variety of very different content for all different types of players who enjoy different aspects of the game.

P.S. So much hate in this thread (and other threads in this forum). Give ANet a break, people. They put out FREE new content at least ONCE A MONTH (usually more). That takes a lot of time and effort that I’m sure most of us can’t even imagine… they’ve made a wonderful game – with flaws, sure – but they continue to polish it, tweak it, and add substantial content to it on a regular basis. Try to be a little more grateful, even if this particular update wasn’t specifically tailored just for you.

Server: Borlis Pass
Guilds: [AXIS], [TWIN]
Active Characters: Euday (80 Sylvari Ranger), Vox Apeirona (80 Human Ele)

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

Our whole server has given up (Borliss Pass). As early as he first day, many of our servers best players were guesting or trying to guest on Blackgate.

Without them, there is no leadership. Sometimes people will try to do it but, as soon as they die a few times, they either quit or move to the turrets. There are usually 2x the people near the turrets than near Tequatl. This doesn’t mean the turrets do a good job, the extra people just scale more and tougher mobs, and the bone wall goes up every minute and a half.

There are at least 80 people around always so the problem isn’t enthusiasm.

But every event ends the same way, not even close and a lot of ppl yelling at each other.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Constantine.7812

Constantine.7812

I have succesfuly done it 2 times. And I love it. Will do it everyday if possible. I like challenging content that takes some preparation. And if you think it through , Taco isnt that hard as some people say. Keep up good work anet! ( just fix this overflow stuff )

now honestly ask yourself pls: would i say the same thing if i havent succesfully done it 2 times? would i say i love this content where i actually try so hard to win it but i see like 20 afkers and 30 dead ppl all the time and other 30 not having a clue what to do all the time?
i would like to ask developers to make such events ONLY for ppl who want it and not for casual players. you made few guilds on ts happy and thousands of other ppl unhappy. next time pls make it a guild mission without achievements but with a huge rewards. i want all ppl to be happy. not only ppl in big guilds on teamspeak. thank you.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

I don’t care for the Tequatl fight. If I participate going forward it will be because the guild wants to, not because I expect to enjoy it. I’m happy that they have this sort of content for players who like it. However, I hope they don’t make too many of the world bosses and temples into: events requiring large enough numbers to turn the screen into an annoying melange of particle effects; and with technical issues out the yin-yang.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

He spawned. After 5min it was obvious we werent gona kill him. Got him to 60%. Had to wait an hour and a half for the next spawn. Again, after 5min obvious it was a bust, 60% again.

You know it normally takes half the time to get him to 75% right?

He was about 95%, i counted over a dozen symbols of downed and dead , and we had a champ on Turrets.

I know the first 25% take the longest. We still got him to 60% before it ended. But 5% after 5min is not gona cut it.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Brindled.2179

Brindled.2179

They are breeding disdain deleting threads where people are discussing the dislike for Teq and the decisions of the developers, so I dunno whether this thread will remain.

The facts speak for themselves that the majority doesn’t enjoy the change.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Lunaire.5827

Lunaire.5827

Yep. Done it 6 times, each time been in overflow. And each time gotten absolutely zero loot. No point in wasting the time if you don’t even get any loot for being there.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

They are breeding disdain deleting threads where people are discussing the dislike for Teq and the decisions of the developers, so I dunno whether this thread will remain.

The facts speak for themselves that the majority doesn’t enjoy the change.

Yeah… this forum is heavily censored. With all the negative posts that get through, I can’t help but wonder how many more have been deleted.

As for Tequatl: I’m actually not sure how fun the event is because either there’s no one doing the event, or at prime-time, I’m stuck in overflow. Overflow has been a serious issue in this game since the beginning, and there’s been zero improvements.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Missy.7356

Missy.7356

After reading some of these threads over the weekend and I still hadnt downed Teq I decided that my whole day (if thats what it took) I would see that big chest at the end.

I started at 10am Sunday, managed to get into main server( looking good) I saw guilds and people talking about TS, so i joined them, (looking even better), maybe my day wasnt going to be wasted after all, Teq spawned everything going well, infact too well over confidence is a kitten the battery went down, bringing the Tidal wave, was a lol moment, then the Guilds went back to WvW to wait on next spawn.

Now this is where its goes down hill, word spreads that this is when Teq is going down, the map fills up, 15mins before the spawn the guilds try and get back into the main server, “Its Full” ok drastic action and quick! everyone move to the overflow they in!!! but alas I wasnt so lucky, the overflowed filled before I could join, so I what was left in main server with the 30+ afk’s that joined and decided that maybe they should be studying? We didnt get Teq too 75%.

Not wanting to give up I stayed and watched/took part in at least 2 more fails, its now 4pm, then all of a sudden a Guild showed up, YES!!!! Now i have to download raidcall since thats what we will be using this time… the 1st time was epic everyone calling for heals and help at turrets, but alas the timer was against us, just needed a couple more mins or a turret that didnt bug….. this is where the stars do align for me, they all stayed!! farmed wood, killed champs and talked about what was gonna happen next time…. Ive been told that Teq spawns every 75mins but somehow it didnt feel like it as we waited, at about 6.30pm on that Sunday I finally downed Teq, opened that jiggly chest at side an exotic! looking good opened the BIG chest.. got greens

Id like to add that one of my friends logged in and couldnt join me as the map was full he failed 2 in the overflow and logged off. After 8 hrs (a full working day, lucky was weekend!) the day had cost me more in waypoints, getting the potions and food and the fire powder than I got from chest, but I have a few titles now, but I dont think I will bother with rest unless its an organised event.

(edited by Missy.7356)

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Elric of Grans.7684

Elric of Grans.7684

I have run it perhaps a dozen times, once got a Dragon Chest which only had a Fine item in it. Each of those times, I spent up to an hour helping coordinate the attack. The time:reward ratio is screwed up, so I am hitting up dungeons for some real rewards.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: signahead.7281

signahead.7281

I haven’t given up for good, but I won’t be back until two things happen:

1. I can run it on my own server (without waiting for hours).
I want to play with my guildmates and friends, not a random pack of strangers, especially angry, belligerent strangers.

2. We rebuild the community.
There are a lot of frustrated people trying to run Teq, and it shows. Map chat currently reads like a WoW raid night gone wrong. So much bickering and recrimination. GW2 has a great community, but it is not dealing well with the new event.

I think both of these things will happen over time (that reminds me…thank you, Arenanet for not putting an expiration date on this event). People will figure it out and move onto other challenges. Tempers will cool, and players will remember how to get along. At that point, I’ll happily go back and give Tequatl another try.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Manuhell.2759

Manuhell.2759

Got the title, i have no reason to do it again. Organizing takes far too much time and the rewards aren’t that good considering the time required and the chance to fail.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

I can’t get into my home server and keep getting pushed to overflow. The lowest I’ve seen is around 80%. After I got the wings, and all the Boss Week achievements, I haven’t been back since.

If nothing else, I’d love to kill Teq simply for the rune so I can get that mini, but it doesn’t look like that going to happen any time soon.

Gone to Reddit.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

I’ve tried it several more times since event launch. I can’t get out of overflow, I’ve tried several times to get a taxi into a group that is actually trying with no luck, I’ve done everything I could in each ‘fight’ just because that’s how I play even knowing that there was no chance because of AFKers and people not caring. During one attempt I tried to get the overflow to work toward organizing. I was pretty much told by other players they were just there for the daily achievement.

I won’t go back. The event is supposed to be hard as far as strategy in defeating Tequatl. Unfortunately the biggest challenge is really the massive amount of time it takes to try to even get into a fight where people are trying. If it took me an hour to get into a good group I would attempt the event again. When it takes several hours battling overflow and little chance of getting into a group that is even half trying, no thanks.

I’ll go ahead and say it to myself before someone drops in here and says it. Yes this event (content) is not for me. If countless hours just waiting and asking random people to take me in only to get stuck in another overflow of people that don’t care was fun then I suppose the content would be for me.

The Burninator

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Amok Threeohthree.8501

Amok Threeohthree.8501

Yesterday oceanic time on IoJ there were about 6 ppl at teq, so I think it is fair to say that the oceanic players on IoJ have given up unfortunatly

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Psycho Robot.7835

Psycho Robot.7835

I managed to get into a main server, probably through sheer stupefying luck. I got all the achievements that required a teq kill, and I got my title. The rewards were garbage and I’ll never do it again. In a few weeks, the only chance you’ll have to complete this event is the first kill after a daily reset, and maybe the one after that. Once the diehards get their daily kill, they’ll leave and the dregs will have no chance at it. And its not like the diehards have any incentive to kill it multiple times a day, because, oops, everything is once per day per account. In a few months, it’ll be a ghost town except for the occasional guild effort.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

Gave up right after it started. I don’t really care though. More fun things to do.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: XRay.1920

XRay.1920

During the first 48 hours of the patch I did it like 8 times, every time in an overflow because kitten you desolation, since then I stopped logging in for anything but doing a daily as this kind of content is really irritating and uninviting to me.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

Not given up, but I’m not stressing out over missing the event window either.

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Ohoni.6057

Ohoni.6057

Yeah, I’ve given up. I’ve tried it about a dozen or more times now, and I think I do pretty well myself, I almost never die (maybe 2-3 times total between a dozen or so runs), and I feel I contribute to the group’s success, but I’ve never been in a group that’s gotten him past 50%, and most of the overflows I end up with stall out above 75%. I logged in tonight, and was surprised to find that I was able to get into my home server on my first try, but only because everyone else on my home server had just stopped bothering, so again we stood little chance of success and I went to do other things.

I’m sorry, this whole event is just one huge fail for me. I’m willing to put in the time and effort, but at the end of that time and effort I need to win it. If I haven’t won it yet then that means I need to keep going, not that the kitten gets to fly away and I end up with nothing. Remove the timer and I’ll chip away at Teq as long as it takes, hours if necessary, I’ve soloed a few champs in my day, but put a “you lose” timer on him, and that just earns a big old “kitten you very much” in return.

“If you spent as much time working on [some task] as
you spend complaining about it on the forums, you’d be
done by now.”

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Silicon Based.5801

Silicon Based.5801

Tequatl a necessary evil?
Only perhaps for the achievement it is worth getting the dragon down once. But given the problems joining home server and, once you succeed getting there, the long time standing waiting in Sparkfly doing nothing, and the eminent chance of failure, the meager reward (for getting him down only !) doesn’t weigh up against these annoyances.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: KorKor.9452

KorKor.9452

You are welcome to try Ehmry Bay after or during our peek times. If you try peek you will have a few issues getting in but as it tapers off there tends to be a little room. A commander named Ronny Aldo loves to lead pugs to victory over Teq and considers it a challenge to lead pubs to victory on him. So you are welcome to try Ehmry bay.

Just remember you may not get it on the first try with people leaving and coming back but he has managed to organize it several times. Just have to be willing to get on TS, shut up with negative crap, and do what you are asked to do.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Meadfreek.6789

Meadfreek.6789

Tried it a few times in the few days after the content came out. Didn’t come close. Got sick of the self-professed elites missing the point and telling everyone “if you don’t like it, don’t do it”. So I gave them their wish. The event is now a ghost town. Apparently almost everyone else followed a similar trajectory or got it once and didn’t bother going back.

But on the bright side, my blood pressure has improved dramatically. Between this miscalculation by Anet and the Bloodlust debacle in WvW I’m now able to catch up on offline things I’ve been meaning to do for awhile.

Mead
Tol Acharn [PHNX]
Fort Aspenwood

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

I guess you could say I sort of did. I am not going to try to enter the main map hours in advance and when the info pops up you know you are going to end up in overflow. It’s just not that interesting (I do think the event itself is well done!).

Might try it again in a month.

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: dcypher.2590

dcypher.2590

the only good thing that has come out of this is so much wasted time sitting waiting for the boss to spawn or sitting waiting for the que for my server to pop has given me the opportunity to get back into FIFA so, that’s a plus.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Ahlen.7591

Ahlen.7591

There’s so many afk’s and leechers that his HP never even leaves 99% in Overflows. Hell even on the main it doesn’t usually go below 80%

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

It can be fun when it is actually coordinated but you have to rely on external tools for that. AFK people might also be a problem but that is a problem common to all events along with the inability to scale back down. It is just more noticeable here.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

AFK people might also be a problem but that is a problem common to all events along with the inability to scale back down. It is just more noticeable here.

In over a year playing GW2, I have not seen any event other than this one where people AFK were a problem.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Dime Baggins.1058

Dime Baggins.1058

I gave up too, but not by choice, the overflow makes the choice for you.

Maybe a solution would be to make it an instance that becomes available whenever Taco would spawn and then maybe use the LFG tool to group up for it before hand so only people that care about doing will be there.

I’m sure another problem is that there are people in other parts of Sparkfly questing and leveling that aren’t even interested with Taco.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Berelious.3290

Berelious.3290

Now that I have the wings I see no point in returning to Teq in it’s current iteration. If they scale it back and make it more manageable I’ll try it again, but as it stands I see no reason to torture myself.

Corwin Grimjaw: Guardian (80)
Yak’s Bend Server
Crimethink [ct]

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Adara Callia.3814

Adara Callia.3814

I just reached my breaking point. I haven’t been able to get into the main server’s fight at all. I just got tossed from one overflow to another overflow after the queue allegedly had a spot open for me. It’s ridiculous.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Cold Blooded Killlah.5239

Cold Blooded Killlah.5239

I have tried at least a dozen times and never seen it below 80%. I am always stuck in overflow. I am told the first spawn after server reset gets it every day, and that isn’t a possible time for me to log on.

Anet, please make the event challenging, but not require a week long Teq course to get it done. There is far too much coordination required and my server has far too many people who show up, smack the boss and do nothing but watch or lay dead because they just don’t care. It sucks the fun out of it for everyone who is giving it 100%. I jump over when I see the pop now, but refuse to spend hours camping a coordinated instance because even having been in that several times hasn’t proved fruitful. If I see a wall go up in the first couple of minutes, I just leave. No point in wasting any more time with it.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Galk the Bloody.4629

Galk the Bloody.4629

I’ve given up, not just on this dragon but on gw2. Been closing my guild down an moving my members to another guild then I’m done with this game. This fight, the grind and time gating an the fact that gw2 is VERY alt unfriendly has done me in.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Brutal Arts.6307

Brutal Arts.6307

Got Sunbringer title (Thanks Blackgate) and never going back. Trash loot.

You have gotten what you paid for, all that remains is biweekly gemshop pushing.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Essence Snow.3194

Essence Snow.3194

I could have sworn we suggested before it was implemented that it would fade out after the hype without some incentive measures. Well now, I guess we don’t know anything…………..

I hate to say that they are not listening to us at all, but the evidence consistently says otherwise. Reading=/=listening/considering.

Remember back in school ( for some not so far back) reading textbooks, yet not learning/understanding/caring about it? The similarities are astonishing.

Serenity now~Insanity later

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

From an interview with ANet:
Q: Tequatl update is nice but it destroys your party, home server due to overcrowded home servers and overflows
A: We are aware of it and actively discussing it.We were hoping originally it would take days/weeks for players to defeat Tequatl instead of 12 hrs.
http://dulfy.net/.../26/gw2-eurogamer-expo-livestream-notes/

Good Lord. They were expecting people to fail for WEEKS! And still be doing this in the hundreds, every 90 minutes. Is this a sound judgement of player behavior? Especially since this game was supposed to be casual friendly.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Era.2930

Era.2930

yep gave up on it also, overflow overflow overflow……. also personally think the risk vs reward is unbalanced. IMO a worldboss that needs the coordination of so many people should reward better items.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: binidj.5734

binidj.5734

Not managed to do the encounter on my home server yet.
Never seen Phase 2.
I still do it when it’s a daily but I’m not particularly motivated.
I’d rather go resource-gathering than do this event … at least then there’s some progress towards ascended/legendary.

Glad to be [Grey] – http://thegrey.enjin.com/home
Piken Square