Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

No picture and it doesn’t happen.

World First Overflow Complete!!

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: DarkWasp.7291

DarkWasp.7291

Are the EU overflows server based?

In NA overflows it all kinda gets mashed together. You can have SoR, TC, BG .etc all in one place.

^ Uses Guild Wars 2 character screenshots for desktop wallpapers.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Erika.8256

Erika.8256

shrug you’re late, deso/sfr/vabbi/random others got together on random overflow and did it before patch…somehow not being on our main servers made it more epic

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

Were you actually pulling people into one on purpose? Or did it just randomly succeed?

So far the overflows I’ve been in, I think the majority of players were dead on the floor. Not kidding about it being the majority, either. Arriving in overflow is like a perfect storm of fail – a combination of people who were all trying to get somewhere else, never heard of each other, and need levels of co-operation that require 3rd party software to work. If any of them win it without organized groups showing up there intentionally I’d be very surprised.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: zKarp.6048

zKarp.6048

just need the right leader and its all possible

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Coldin.2840

Coldin.2840

Were you actually pulling people into one on purpose? Or did it just randomly succeed?

So far the overflows I’ve been in, I think the majority of players were dead on the floor. Not kidding about it being the majority, either. Arriving in overflow is like a perfect storm of fail – a combination of people who were all trying to get somewhere else, never heard of each other, and need levels of co-operation that require 3rd party software to work. If any of them win it without organized groups showing up there intentionally I’d be very surprised.

Agreed.

The only way I think an overflow would win is if people are just hijacking the overflow to get an already organized group together.

Most overflows I’ve been in (only got on my home server twice) tend to only get him down to 90%. A couple times it’s been almost 75%, but apparently not quite. That’s usually followed or proceeded by a bunch of people complaining about people being dead, afkers, bad players, bad turrets, and all manner of other things for why we failed. Usually followed that up with another set of players saying how they love the event, glad it can’t be facerolled by people pressing 1, and how we should all just L2P.

As for the OP. Screenshot or it didn’t happen.

Coldin – Thief – Sanctum of Rall

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

Well I’m not sure one can really ‘hijack’ an overflow, but yeah. I’ve often thought it would be easier, if you were organized, to pull everyone to an overflow than try to get into your main server.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

Eh… no server owns an overflow. When you get placed in overflow its every server of that region (NA or EU) being placed together.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: MrIllusion.5304

MrIllusion.5304

Sorry OP no pics.

These guys did take pics. So they get one up on you.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/1mp5on/overflow_just_killed_teq_d/