Posted by: SirusDibley.3716

SirusDibley.3716

Please tell us for those of you who have been lucky so far

Your Best Drop From New Teq So Far ?

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

NOTHING!

Because I haven’t been able to get into a main server or overflow that has beaten him

cries forever

Edit: and that isn’t from lack of trying. Several days spamming right click “join in Sparkfly” with a guildie in main TC Sparkfly, Finally make it to main Sparkfly then there’s a patch we try to stay, commander disconnects, we guest over to IOJ and nearly get him down three times and were going to get him the fourth time and 30 minutes before re-spawn I disconnect and despite me desperately trying to get back in…nope. I’m stuck in overflow. I WANT to help defeat him just once but it’s looking like the only time he can be defeated is if I disconnect and can’t get into the right instance of Sparkfly. Thanks for making me upset all over again with you and your kittening rewards. -_-

(edited by khani.4786)

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Thanathos.2063

Thanathos.2063

I got an ascended weapon chest (soldier) and a rune of the sunless, beneath two rare and some green / blue items.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: KehxD.6847

KehxD.6847

got the reward chests 3 times so far. 7 goldis and 1 exotic (which wasn’t worth anything sadl) ^^ So yeah, yet to get something good xD

Founder and former leader of TxS Community! For more information, please look here =)
http://www.reddit.com/r/txs

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Lucyfer.9517

Lucyfer.9517

Nothing worthwile, killed it 3 times got green blues and a rare from daily chests. Am glad i got all achis so i never have to see it again, after countless hours of waiting, fighting with overlflows, trying and failing, dying repairing etc, such reward is not acceptable. Am never touching this content again.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: SirusDibley.3716

SirusDibley.3716

Nothing worthwile, killed it 3 times got green blues and a rare from daily chests. Am glad i got all achis so i never have to see it again, after countless hours of waiting, fighting with overlflows, trying and failing, dying repairing etc, such reward is not acceptable. Am never touching this content again.

something im hearing a lot . gutted for you to be honest.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Mastruq.2463

Mastruq.2463

Killed him twice so far, the most valuable drop was the rune of the sunless (sold for 4g) and then a bunch of rares and masterwork items. I’d say figuring sales and the dropped gold I made about 8-10g off those two kills including the rune sale. Each time there was also someone at the raid that got something good An ascended chest today and the mini yesterday (which was hundreds of gold then).

I’m happy with the rewards as they are, although they could easily double them without overdoing it if you consider the organisation effort required. I hope they improve the dragon chests somewhat so the fails that get to 75 and 50 get a bit more compared to being on the champ train.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Tikky.6231

Tikky.6231

Just my health dropped..

Well, ok: not my health, but my characters’ health.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

I got an ascended weapon chest (soldier) and a rune of the sunless, beneath two rare and some green / blue items.

Was that the unique teq skin or just the normal skin?

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Blade Kuroda.1795

Blade Kuroda.1795

Mini Risen Hylek – Managed to sell it for 125g.
Second time, I got Fang of Teq which was like 3g at the time.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Lunar Sunset.8742

Lunar Sunset.8742

From the guilded chests from killing him I got entropy

Sunset
50/50 GWAMM x3
I quit how I want

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Namu.5712

Namu.5712

dont think anyone has gotten the new teq skin… just shows how low a drop rate it is….

like .0001% lol

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

dont think anyone has gotten the new teq skin… just shows how low a drop rate it is….

like .0001% lol

I’m just wondering if it is the weapon itself that drops, or a box like the other ascended weapons. I don’t want to bother killing teq 10,000 times if I’m going to get stuck with a teq wrong stat warhorn or something.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Ishtar.6457

Ishtar.6457

beat him 2 times, best i got was fang of tequatl worth 1g. the rest are worthless green and blue and a once per day rare chest.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Lostwingman.5034

Lostwingman.5034

I managed to get a Risen Hylek Mini. Seems it sells at over 30g….

Bad@Ele: Alaric Von Manstein
Bad@Thief: Kiera Gordon
Sea of Sorrows, a server never before so appropriately named.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: bravoart.5308

bravoart.5308

My morale in playing with other people.

Finally I recalled the stopgap solution of a great princess who was told that the
peasants had no bread and who responded: “Let them eat brioche.”