cant get flawless defence achiev..FRUSTRATING

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Zero Requiem.5908

Zero Requiem.5908

Blackgate (my HOME SERVER) is so full that even with a party I can’t get in. Overflow servers can not even defeat teq (or even get him below 90% most of the time)

this makes this achievement impossible except for the few lucky ones that get into a home server that:

1.) still have mostly failures @ killing teq

2.) must keep turrets alive WHILE KILLING HIM, making it even more unlikely achievement to get

I belive that this achievement should be taken out of the “tequatl the sunless” group of achievements, or make it so that overall achievement triggers at 9/10

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: RLHawk.3290

RLHawk.3290

Not sure if this affects how you feel about it or not, but the Tequatl The Sunless group of achievements is there to stay — so you have the foreseeable future to get this achievement.

IGN: Elvendir (Elementalist)
Sea of Sorrows

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Holy Whirlwind.2067

Holy Whirlwind.2067

Dude, you have 2 weeks (or more) to try…it just came out. Patience grasshopper, patience.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: Zero Requiem.5908

Zero Requiem.5908

I cant stay all day every day in an overflow HOPING to be allowed back in to blackgate. it took me 6 HOURS to get in there the first time.

this achievement needs to be FIXED so that it is actually possible for people who are not lucky enough to be able to sit in sparkfly fen 24 hours a day

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: TehPwnerer.7215

TehPwnerer.7215

Not sure if this affects how you feel about it or not, but the Tequatl The Sunless group of achievements is there to stay — so you have the foreseeable future to get this achievement.

This. I also have no sympathy considering just about every server’s population is trying to guest to Blackgate. I know it’s not your guys’ fault that people would rather take the easy way instead of working and exerting effort for their success, but the fact remains.

in Tequatl Rising

Posted by: SynfulChaot.3169

SynfulChaot.3169

This. I also have no sympathy considering just about every server’s population is trying to guest to Blackgate. I know it’s not your guys’ fault that people would rather take the easy way instead of working and exerting effort for their success, but the fact remains.

Not every server. Now that TC has beat Teq as well, we have a lot of guesters to us now as well.

Tarnished Coast – Wayfarer’s Accord [Way]
Main: Caeimhe – Sylvari Ranger
Alts: Charr Guardian, Asura Elementalist, Human Thief, Norn Necromancer