Daily "Kill Toxic Offshoot" bugged

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: Alcoran.3952

Alcoran.3952

Killed 3 toxic offshoots – in 2 different maps (queens dale, kessex hills) and not one of them were able to satisfy the daily achievement.

Perhaps it will continue to be bugged, please look into this so that us latecomers can finish off the category!

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: Wallace MacBix.2089

Wallace MacBix.2089

I killed two toxic offshoots in kessex hills (at first I thought I just didn’t get credit for the first one) but also did not receive credit for the achievement.

The Daily Fractal Runner is also bugged for me.

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: Axialbloom.8109

Axialbloom.8109

Killed a Toxic Offshoot in Brisbane Wildlands and Caeldon Forest. Did not get the credit towards the daily – but did for Toxic Global Gardener. As I can no longer do the story achievement (because it was bugged when I did it and is now, after a ludicrously short time frame, no longer available) I really need this to be working for the meta.

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

Same here bugged. Good to know (so i don’t waste 2-4th offshoot just to know for sure). Please post if it’s fixed today (i doubt it, last time they didn’t).

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: Autumn Frazee.3158

Autumn Frazee.3158

Living World QA Embed

We are investigating; I will be tracking the main forum post for this issue, please look there for updates:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Bug-Toxic-Gardener