Gas Mask Problem

Gas Mask Problem

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: Danny B.6279

Danny B.6279

So uh, I unlocked the skin right. Then I destroyed it, don’t ask why. Is there anyway I can get it back?

Gas Mask Problem

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Despite the release page stating that the skin is “unlocked”, the skin is not an “unlocked skin”. Due to not actually being “unlocked”, it is only a single use skin and not an infinite use skin that is found in the Unlocked Rewards section of the Achievements Tab of the Hero panel.

I’m sorry to say that you may not be able to get your skin back. Couldn’t hurt to file a support ticket and explain what happened. Click support at top of the page and then “Submit a request” in the top right of that page. You might also want to mention in your ticket that the wording on the release page clearly states that the skin is unlocked, which implies it is an Unlocked Reward Skin and infinite use, and that you should be given a replacement skin due to this wholly misleading and incorrect usage of the word “unlock” in the description of the item leading you to believe that it was, indeed, an Unlocked Reward and infinite use skin.

Good luck.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Gas Mask Problem

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: warllockmaster.1379

warllockmaster.1379

Unlocked holds more than one meaning you know?
It can also mean you unlocked the meta achievement and therefore you are rewarded with this once time usage head-skin.

And try submit a ticket to he devs.

Gas Mask Problem

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

What you ‘unlocked’ was the ‘chest’ of the achievement, and that single use skin was in there. You unlocked the access to it, but it was a one-time thing.

All you can do now is wait until they add a way to retrieve previously unlocked special skins… if they ever do that at all.

Just another reason why unlocks — real unlocks — are better.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!