Hope we see more "Finishing" in PvE

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: Klinch.2964

Klinch.2964

I love having to finish off the enemy. Please don’t just straight up remove the idea of finishing in PvE. Keep playing with the mechanic to make it better.

Mobs could be programmed to help each other out more and make fighting them more fun. If you are stomping one enemy, another enemy could specific knock back skills trigger every once in a while or something.

I think it could be really fun. Most PvE mobs are dull and very easy to fight right now.

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

Well I like it when the NPC get down stage and doge,maybe give them a finishing move to and we have a nice NPC´s that can PVP

I like that if you don’t finish them off fast enough any of the other NPC mobs come and try to rez them!

It makes the game more varied and I love it.

My only problem is I wish I had the SAB finisher now!

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: mojowalker.3798

mojowalker.3798

I’m personally enjoying it as it adds even greater depth to combat … can’t just smack ’em down and run on by, as they could be getting rezzed behind you.

What would make it even better, though, is if they had the guy that did it for Mortal Kombat tell you to “Finish Them” …

“If you can’t beat them, get a bigger stick.”
- Some random quote -
The Walkers and the Whispers, ANVIL ROCK

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: Stooperdale.3560

Stooperdale.3560

No thank you to finishing in PvE. Just annoying and time consuming. Gives more targeting problems. Gives players another way to exploit mob behavior. Puts even more weight onto aoe skills. Leaves pets and summoned allies looking even more stupid.

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: Yumiko Ishida.3769

Yumiko Ishida.3769

If you don’t want to finish them with F (or whatever keybind you have), destroy their downed bar with your zerker build. Plain and simple! I usually destroy their down states with my attacks as an ele anyways. But it does make the game harder and we need that!

No tap 1 and done.

Yumiko Emi Ishida 80 Ele, Hikari Kyoko Ishida 80 Guard TC-NA. Active RPer of NA megaserver.