Kessex Hills

Kessex Hills

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: DaedalusDragon.3754

DaedalusDragon.3754

I haven’t played GW2 in a long while. I don’t like the direction they are going with temporary content that excludes anyone who hasn’t constantly played since they started Fire and Frost. But I’m here now because it would seem that they are also out to ruin the low level maps even more than they did when nobody was going to them. I started a new necromancer to play the only bit of the game that I every liked, levelling (btw, I watched my friend who plays much more, and I’m calling what he does in dungeons (and everybody else) Corner Wars 2, everybody just sits in corners… come on ANet…), but I keep dying at the hands of perma-snare enemies and super poison from the event. This looks like it was just thrown on top of the things I needed to do in the middle of a low level zone. Who planned this? ANYBODY?! I don’t have a lot of reasons to continue playing as Anet has really shown how little they care about real issues over time, and this isn’t helping at all.

Kessex Hills

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

So what you basically want is a world that remains exactly the same from day one until the servers go down?

It is fully possible to do Kessex Hills on a low-level guy.
Just don’t stand around just outside the tower where the super-toxic is.
And just so you know said super-toxic also kills lvl 80 characters, since it is not removable other than by moving away from the area.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square