No direct way to top of tower

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: Psykologen.5314

Psykologen.5314

I find it really annoying that you can only reach the top by running through level 3 as that is something that you absolutely can’t do alone or even with a few friends. All I can do is wait at level 3 until some larger group arrive so we can make it.

Waiting is kind of unfun imo

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: SafeFatNoob.3156

SafeFatNoob.3156

Same problem here; except i’m stuck on 1 with an empty server. GUesting isn’t working too good either

I’m safe. I’m fat. I’m a noob.

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: Kehdar.2640

Kehdar.2640

Same here, i’m trying to get to the 3th floor on an alt. It’s impossible to do, since no one runs the first 2 floors anymore, you can’t even try to run past it because of stupid group events spawning all the time…

What’s the point in all this?

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: FearedbytheGods.8617

FearedbytheGods.8617

Lord Krall will tell you it’s because it’s group content -.-

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

I did the entire tower solo, without even dieing. Where is the problem? It really ain’t that hard to run past it. You might consider using food or something.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: Sungam.9204

Sungam.9204

That’s because you’re a warrior. You have access to tons of stun breaks, Heavy Armor and OP heals. I can solo the tower like cake on my warrior. Try doing the tower on a cloth class, the 5 second stacking immobilizes, DoTs, and Spike damage quickly stack up to the ultimate conclusion that this content is not worth the frustration. Also even on a warrior, it’s tons of fun to bash your wallet against Champion gatekeepers that refuse to downscale to vet.

This tower was zerg content with no good reward, they tried to patch the reward to attract the zerg again, but the event was already abandoned. If you came to this tower outside the 3 day window at the start, prepare for hours of frustration trying to get to the top floor, with monsters on short spawn windows, the amount of CC you have to deal with, being in combat the entire time, and ridiculous environmental effects. This type of content has to stop. Even in a group we have to deal with uplevels being downed constantly, and mechanics that were obviously designed for a large zerg and before the last round of balance patches. I wish they would stop this 2 week patch schedule and spend more time focusing on enjoy-ability, scaling, QA, and event design.

As much as I love my warrior, I’m sick of content that seems built around super high-pop servers, or heavy classes.

This Living story was not fun. Scarlet can have that useless lake. I think we have dragons or something more important to deal with.