Pristine spores

Pristine spores

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: Overkillengine.6084

Overkillengine.6084

Is there any chance of a resource node for these being added to our home instances or a source being in game on an extended basis via invasions like how clock cogs are handled?

Otherwise it seem such a shame that the potential for all the runes, sigils, and consumables would eventually starve out and go to waste.

Pristine spores

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: Narcemus.1348

Narcemus.1348

I think there’s a good chance that the next LS update will also deal with the Tower of Nightmares and that there may be a spore node in your Home Instance, if not still in the world. I’ve got a feeling that even if we somehow destroy the tower (which I’m not even sure will happen) that the offshoot events might still effect the world for a time.

Pristine spores

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

We wont be getting a personal spore node, the spores are only going to be anything for probably this section of the LW since it’s supposed to be you’re just giving Marjory enough spores for her to figure out how to counteract the poison, but i could be wrong, who knows!

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

Pristine spores

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

Given the amount off spores needed for recipes, I do hope they remain in the world. Maybe the gathering nodes could stay, so there is still a steady but less available income off spores. But just in case.. I’m stockpiling my sigil’s of torment.

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

Pristine spores

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

My prediction is that even after the Tower is destroyed, there will still be the odd Toxic Seedling showing up in random spots throughout the world, and there may still be Seedling clusters near Viathan Lake itself. Players can continue to harvest from these for a source of Pristine Spores.