Questions about rewards

Questions about rewards

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

Haven’t played yet. In the release notes it says “Once the instance has been completed, it can be replayed by another character.” – is this only so you can see the story again? Or are there rewards you can get multiple times?

“Antitoxin Spray: This new heal skill is usable by all professions in PvE and WvW. Players can use the antitoxin to heal themselves and nearby allies while also removing toxic pollen, poison, torment, and confusion.”

Will you only be able to get this now? Or will this be sold permanently? New skill seems a big thing so it probably would be bad if it was only possible to get in within these 2 weeks(then I probably will have to get it with all chars I hope it is not too grindy).

Questions about rewards

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: MatthewMedina

MatthewMedina

Content Designer

To answer your first question, yes, you will get rewards for completing the instance each time, though it will not be the same set of rewards on subsequent play throughs.

Questions about rewards

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Just FYI, the price of the new skill (250 seeds and 5 gold) is high enough that you should seriously consider buying it the standard way (for skill points – 25 in this case)

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Questions about rewards

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

Yeah thanks. I read that in another thread already. With skill points it seems fine. Having a tons of them if you already bought all the other stuff and play your char 80+ still getting points.

Did 2 new POI get added? I am at 723/725 but haven’t been in Kessex Hills. Only doing WvW atm and going to do the story tomorrow. Are they in Kessex Hills?

Questions about rewards

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

I have done instance twice on 2 different characters and the 2nd time you don’t get the 3 exotic champion loot bags. Which are of course the best part of the loot!

So its not worth doing on a different character, although it does not seem to give you any choice, kicking off the instance straight away even through I had already done it.

Questions about rewards

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: Kerushi.7609

Kerushi.7609

Yeah thanks. I read that in another thread already. With skill points it seems fine. Having a tons of them if you already bought all the other stuff and play your char 80+ still getting points.

Did 2 new POI get added? I am at 723/725 but haven’t been in Kessex Hills. Only doing WvW atm and going to do the story tomorrow. Are they in Kessex Hills?

Yes. 2 new POI in Kessex

~Shirin Shi (Silvari Necro)
TFG Os Northern Shiverpeaks

Questions about rewards

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

So what’s the reward for repeating the story instance? I was going to do it on all my characters anyway because I’m a completionist, but I’m curious.